- How do I find what I'm looking for on your website? ---There are several ways to find what your looking for on our website. On the left hand side of our website there are main categories. Each category has a general description of products that are listed, you may browse by category to find products that you're looking for. If you know a specific part number for the product you're looking for you may type in the product SKU number in the search bar at the top left of any landing page. If you still cannot find what your looking for feel free to call, one of our friendly customer service representatives would be glad to assist you or place an order for you over the phone.
- I forgot my password
- I can't login to my account ---If you have created an account in the past and are currently having issues logging in there are a few things you can try.
- Try your "old" e-mail address (Maybe you recently made the switch from an @aol.com account to a comcast.net) we may have your "old" e-mail on file, try using that account as your user name with the password you used to create the account.
- Your password and username may have been reset as we recently switched to a new website. You may try using your e-mail address in the "forgot my password" link above and your temporary password will be sent to that e-mail address. You may choose to change your password once your are logged in with that information.
- If you have tried all options above feel free to give us a call at: 1-800-238-6050 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to edit your login details for you.
Federal ID# 36-4240416
Additional Government, Education & Military Information:
- We will ship items to APO's, military institutions and bases with no additional handling fees.
- We accept government issued credit cards as terms of payment.
- Educational purchase orders can be sent to email@example.com.
- For custom quotes and bidding please call us at 800.771.9665 or email us.
- P.O. Numbers are accepted from all qualified educational institutions.
Supplies will provide customers with custom quotes, if you would like to
be quoted on an order or freight charges please call us at
- Receiving Tracking Numbers --- When you place an online order you will receive tracking numbers as items from your order ship, please note that items may ship separately. If you shipment is split you will receive a separate tracking numbers for each portion of your shipment as each portion ships. Upon receiving tracking numbers they make take up to 24 hours to become active. If you haven't received your tracking number (s) you may want to first start by checking your SPAM Filter to make sure your message wasn't caught up by the filter.
If it's been a while since your order was placed and you still haven't received tracking information, chances are that part of your order may be on backorder, give us a call and we'll give you an update on your order.
- I'm having trouble tracking my orders---When an item is shipped tracking numbers will be sent directly to your e-mail address. Note that some items may ship separately. Tracking numbers beginning with '1Z' can be traced through UPS. Simply copy and paste your tracking number in the appropriate field on that page. Other tracking numbers may be for FedEx Shipments which can be tracked by pasting your tracking number in the appropriate field here. You can expect notification e-mails when an item(s) ships. Tracking numbers may take up to 24 hours to become active.
- Lift Gates for Wide Format printers --- are not shipped via UPS; consequently if your location does not have a delivery dock or is a residence; an additional $50 Lift Gate charge will be applied to your order. A special truck with a lift gate is required to unload the printer to your curb.
- Free Ground Shipping! --- IT Supplies offers free ground shipping on orders over $99.00. There is an additional charge for shipments to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, P.O. boxes and Non-U.S. locations. Shipping charges to non-contiguous U.S. locations will be applied post-purchase, only after customer approval. Questions regarding shipping or freight estimates can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-238-6050. For our extended policy please click on the "Shipping Policy" link above.
- I need my order expedited!---IT Supplies does expedite orders upon request. If you need an order expedited you will need to be approved for additional shipping costs to ensure your order ships within your requested time-frame. To expedite an order please call customer service at 1-800-238-6050, we would be glad to help you.
- Does IT Supplies Ship Internationally?---*Yes, IT Supplies does ship some products to several international locations (Note, our free shipping does not apply to international orders or shipping to AK, HI, PR, U.S. Virgin Islands or P.O. boxes.). Due to some restrictions we ask that you provide us with information regarding your order request. Please note, IT Supplies cannot ship any Epson, HP, or Canon Professional Graphics products outside of the United States. For International orders please send us the following information (we may require additional information prior to review of request):
- First Name and Last Name
- Valid e-mail address
- Billing and Shipping Address
- If purchasing items for a business please provide us with your website URL
- Products you wish to purchase and quantity (We need this information for freight estimate purposes. Also, certain items may have shipping restrictions in place by product manufacturers.)
- What is your preferred method of payment (Credit Card or Wire Transfer)
- Additional Shipping requirements/notes if applicable
note that IT Supplies cannot ship any Epson, HP, or Canon Professional
Graphics products outside of the continental United States.
- Payment Options
- My Credit Card was billed and I haven't received my full order--- Sometimes your card may be charged for the full amount of your purchase even though you have only received one or maybe a few of your items, but not your full order. Usually this is because either the item is currently on backorder or is being shipped separately. Make sure to watch your e-mail for notifications that will let you know when your item (s) have been shipped.
Sign-up for our E-mail blast promotions & special offers
For Email Newsletters you can trust
- I have received part only part of my order, where are my other items?---If you have only received part of your order chances are that your items have shipped from different warehouses, so your order may not arrive all at the same time. Because your items were shipped separately does NOT mean that you will be charged extra on freight. We always ship items from our warehouse closest to your shipping address even if it means shipping directly from the manufacturer, we will do everything possible to make sure your order is at your doorstep in the shortest time possible.
- Is IT Supplies an Authorized Dealer?--- Yes, IT Supplies is an Epson, Canon and HP Authorized Professional Reseller.
- Do you sell sample papers?---Yes! IT Supplies does sell sample papers be sure to visit our Sample Paper page for a list of products. Sample packs are the perfect way to figure out what paper works best for your printing needs.
- I have problems viewing your website. ---If you have issues viewing our website you may want to try upgrading your current web browser to the latest version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari as the latest versions of those web browsers have the least compatibility and viewing issues with all websites.
ITSupplies.Com | All rights reserved |
Version - 0.0.0.0