Epson SureColor P900 17" Wide Desktop Photo Printer$100 off through 08/31/2022, Click here for Mail-In Rebate!
What do we think about the new EPSON SureColor P900 Printer?
The all-new SureColor P900 has many new features including a the new Pro10 ink set and smaller footprint. That's not where the new features end, below are some of the cool and exciting new features that set the newest SureColor printer apart from previous generations.
No Switching Between Matte/Photo Black
The EPSON SureColor P900 Printer has dedicated Matte and Photo Black ink channels which makes switching a thing of the past. This feature saves you both money and time...which is never a bad thing!
UltraChrome Pro10 Ink Set (NEW)
The new ink set provides up to a 6% wider color gamut than previous generations and includes a violet ink.
Carbon Black Print Mode
The SureColor P900 has a carbon black print mode on glossy prints which produces a deep black, wet look and high D-Max rating.
Roll Adapter (Optional)
Optional roll adapter will allow for roll cores of 2" and 3" wide. Print on sheet medias up to 17"x22" and roll media with widths up to 17" wide when you purchase the optional roll adapter.
The new compact design of the Epson SureColor P900 Printer is up to 30% smaller than previous generations like the SureColor P800. This smaller footprint gives you more workspace in your studio without compromising quality of prints with a smaller printer.
Print from iPhone
New app is currently under development to be able to print directly to the printer.
The photographic print defines the true art of photography. As the canvas is to a painter, the print allows you to clearly portray every detail of your creative vision — and for all to experience what you felt at the moment of capture.
Introducing the SureColor P900 — a breakthrough in professional printing technology.
Drawing from over 20 years of experience, the SureColor P900 incorporates the same large-format printing technology used by the world’s leading photographers into a sleek, compact design, allowing for the creation of exhibition quality prints from the convenience of a desktop. The new P900 is up to 30% smaller than the previous generation P800 printer!
The smallest professional 17” printer in its class- up to 30% smaller than the P800
NEW 10 Color Ink Technology
Wide Color Gamut for Photography and Graphic Design
Wider color gamut for photography (up to 6% wider color gamut than the SureColor P600 | P800)
Advanced B&W mode to create neutral or toned Black and White Photographs
Violet Ink channel helps to Improve blues, violets and purples
Dedicated Photo Black and Matte Black Channels- No Black Switching
Reduced Ink Consumption- No Black ink Switching
Large 50 mL (SC-P900) ink cartridges
Industry-Leading Print Permanence
Up to 200 years for color and 400 years for black-and-white
- Print permanence ratings in testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc.
New mode for dramatically improved black density
(CARBON BLACK MODE)
- DMAX increase of up to 11% vs the SureColor P800
- Special driver mode to improve black density, contrast, and reduced bronzing & gloss differential
- Optimized for glossy media/ metallic glossy photographic media
- A rich, “wet” looking black
No “Chroma Optimizer” or “Gloss Optimizer” dedicated ink channel
- Uses existing Light Gray ink
- No “flood” coat ink usage- Light Gray is used only where necessary
ADVANCED MEDIA HANDLING
Top-Loading Roll Media Support up to 17” Wide (SC-P900)
- Maximum sheet capacity of 10-30 sheets (top load tray)
- Single Top load tray for all paper- no need for a second Fine Art Tray
Single-Sheet Front Fine Art and Poster Board media
- Improved media feed for simple delicate single sheet loading for thicker media
- Can print on media up to 1.5 mm thick
BorderFree Printing for Many Popular Print Widths
- 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 8” x 10”, 13” x 19”, 11” x 14”, 16” x 20”, 17” x 22”, and many more
SOFTWARE AND SERVICE
EPSON MEDIA INSTALLER SOFTWARE
Eliminates complex media installation process – One step process to...
- Download new & additional media Epson Professional Media
Configure printer mechanical parameters
Install ICC Color Profiles
Epson Media Installer Software Simplifies Media Management
- Single, customized, media list on printer driver and control panel
Unified Settings: Print Driver, Printer Control Panel, and ICC Profiles
Updates available from a central server – Accessed from the driver (PC) or included Utility (MAC)
Loading Epson Professional Media is now easier than ever and is integrated into the drive
EPSON PRINT LAYOUT SOFTWARE
Simple WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) Print Process
- Puts the application, operating system, and printer driver settings in a top to bottom flow within a single window
- Bypasses complicated operating system dialog boxes and options
- Choose printer settings, layout, and color settings from top to bottom, then print
- Works as an Adobe® Photoshop® plug-in or as a standalone application
- Control stretcher bar width, frame size, and overprint
- Full wrap, mirror, soft focus, and solid color options built-in
Full Color Management
- Complete color management including auto selecting color profiles based on media selection
Advanced Black-and-White Photo Mode Preview
- Applies settings from the driver and displays them using the monitor profile
- Fine tune black-and-white images with live preview
Professional iPhone / iPad Application
Simple, Professional, Mobile Print Process from a tablet or phone
- First iPhone/ iPad application that allows professional, color managed printing- No
Puts all complex settings in a top to bottom flow within a single window- Same
interface design as the Epson Print Layout software
Full, Professional, Color Management
- Complete color management including auto selecting color profiles
Support for all Epson Professional Media directly
Advanced Black-and-White Photo Mode Preview
- Applies settings from the driver and displays them using the screen profile
Fine tune black-and-white images and realize their full potential
WARRANTY & CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Standard 1-Year Epson Preferred Limited Warranty
- Free technical support Monday thru Friday
- If required, Epson ships you a replacement printer and you return your printer to Epson *
- Covers the printer, genuine Epson optional accessories
Optional 1- or 2–Year Epson Preferred Plus Premium Service and Support Plans
- Extends same Epson coverage when the standard limited in-box warranty ends
- Can be purchased at any time while still under an Epson Preferred Limited Warranty
- Provides up to 3-years of complete coverage from Epson
UltraChrome PRO10 10-Color Ink Technology
- Up to 6% wide color gamut than the SureColor P600 | P800
High performance, reliable MicroPiezo AMC print head
- Reliable print head meant to last the life of the Printer
No Switching Black inks- Dedicated channels for Pk/Mk
- Save time and money when using both photo and matte media
Carbon Black Overcoat Technology
- Industry leading black density on glossy media with the highest DMAX
Industrial Hardware Design
- New dramatically smaller printer design- smallest 17” printer in its class
- Improved media feeding including standard sheet, fine art (rear), thick (straight-thru) up to 1.5 mm, and roll media (optional on SC-P900)
User Interface Design
- 4.3” touchscreen interface
Professional iPhone / iPad App
- Print high quality color managed
SALES REFERENCE GUIDE
Specifications are Subject to Change Without Notice
1. The SureColor P700 and P900 products use only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and,
even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
2. Print Permanence in testing. WIR lightfastness ratings are based on accelerated testing of prints on specified media, displayed indoors, under
glass. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity and atmospheric conditions.
Epson does not guarantee longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV-absorbing acrylic and protect them
3. Vs. 17-inch professional photo printers available as of April 2020.
Epson, MicroPiezo, PrecisionCore, PrecisionDot, UltraChrome, SureColor and are trademarks or registered trademarks,
Epson Preferred is a service mark, and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logo mark of Seiko Epson Corp.
All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Epson disclaims any and all rights to these trademarks.
© Epson America, Inc. 2020 RH April 2020 V2.4ae