Epson SureColor F9470 64" Dye-Sublimation Inkjet Printer
Regularly $26,995 - Now only $22,995 after Epson's $4,000 Instant Rebate through 03/31/2023!
High-speed, reliable productivity for digital dye-sublimation transfers.
New 64-Inch SureColor F9470 Delivers Proven Performance, Reliability and Image Quality
Built from the ground up, the high-performance SureColor F9470 64-inch printer is a reliable, turnkey solution for dye-sublimation applications. Designed to meet the unique needs of high-volume, factory environments, the F9470 includes dual PrecisionCore® TFP® printheads and delivers outstanding-quality prints at speeds up to 1,169 sqft/hour
. Featuring UltraChrome
® DS ink technology with High-Density Black ink, the F9470 delivers exceptional color saturation and contrast for professional-quality apparel, soft signage, décor and more. Plus, with Epson Edge® workflow software, highly accurate roll-to-roll media support system with advanced auto paper-tension control, and high-capacity ink tanks, the F9470 supports seamless 24/7 production.
Printer is designed for use with Epson ink packs only, not third-party ink packs or ink.*
DALLAS (PRINTING United, Epson Booth #5610) – Oct. 23, 2019 – Epson America today introduced new 64-inch dye-sublimation printers – the SureColor® F9470 and SureColor F9470H. Designed to offer reliability and high image quality with outstanding print speeds, the new printers are ideal for roll-to-roll textile, home décor, promotional product, and soft signage markets. The SureColor F9470H also offers businesses the option of printing with two genuine fluorescent inks – Yellow and Pink – which brings bright, vivid colors to the production of sportswear, workwear and fashion items. The new printers will be on display in Epson’s booth #5610 at PRINTING United in Dallas, Tex. from Oct. 23-25, 2019.
“Epson continues to innovate in the dye-sublimation space, and we predict the digital textile market will continue to expand for years to come,” said Tim Check, senior product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America. “The new SureColor F9470H introduces fluorescent ink support to further expand bold color applications, creating eye-catching output and providing greater versatility for customers.”
The SureColor F9470 and F9470H leverage a dual PrecisionCore
® TFP® printhead and UltraChrome® DS ink technology with high-density Black ink to produce exceptional color saturation and high contrast. The SureColor F9470H features an enhanced printhead design with fluorescent ink support using Fluorescent Yellow and Fluorescent Pink ink to expand color gamut and applications. Designed with ease-of-use in mind, the intuitive SureColor F9470 and F9470H come equipped with new Epson Edge® Print workflow software, featuring an Adobe® PostScript® 3™ engine and includes job nesting, custom spot color, project libraries, pattern repeats, and the ability to import new media settings, when available, and provides the option for print shop providers the ability to edit media settings and manage projects remotely.
More about the new SureColor F-Series Printers:
The new SureColor F9470 and F9470H are built to deliver high image quality at outstanding production speeds with a range of features, including:
- Breakthrough Productivity – Dual printheads deliver industrial-level, roll-to-roll performance at speeds up to 1,169 square feet/hour
- Brilliant Image Quality – UltraChrome DS Ink Technology with High-Density Black ink produces exceptional color saturation and high contrast
- Seamless Workflow – Powerful Epson Edge Workflow software featuring an Adobe PostScript 3 Engine
- Designed to Offer Predictable, Reliable Performance – Advanced auto paper-tension control and the fabric head wiper enable simple, continuous production
- More Ink; Less downtime – High-capacity ink tanks hold up to 3L of ink per color to ensure longer print runs without user intervention
- Turnkey Solution, Fully Supported by Epson – Includes one-year onsite warranty; extended service plans available
- Exclusive Epson Awards Program Available – Accumulate points with every consumable purchase for trade-in options
- Affordable, Scalable Solution – Offers an excellent performance-to-price ratio; easily add printers to meet business needs
- Performance Optimized Epson DS Transfer Paper – Multipurpose, Rigid Photo Optimized, Adhesive Textile, and Production papers available