Epson SureColor S80600 Print and Cut Bundle 64" Solvent Printer: Includes Epson S80600 printer and Graphtec FC9000-140 54" Cutter
Regularly $29,195, now only $25,195 after $4,000 Epson Instant Rebate valid through 06/30/2023!
The Epson SureColor S80600 Printer is engineered for ultimate production machine built for superior print quality, extreme media durability and ultra fast print speeds to minimize downtime.
The S80600 Printer from Epson includes a new red ink cartridge; users now choose between a silver or white ink option.
The 64-inch SureColor S80600 features newly-developed Epson UltraChrome® GS3 9-color solvent ink - including an all-new Red solvent along with the option for white or metallic silver inks - for outstanding photographic print quality, durability, and media compatibility. When combined with an all-new precision media feeding system and a high-performance Dual-Array PrecisionCore® TFP print head, the SureColor S80600 is one of the most productive and photographic sign printers available.
Epson UltraChrome GS3 Solvent Ink: Newly formulated fast-drying UltraChrome GS3 Ink delivers outstanding print quality, durability, and superior media compatibility than previous SureColor S-Series printers. The SureColor S80600 also incorporates a new Red solvent ink for an expanded color gamut, plus optional White or Silver ink for best-in-class photographic output quality. Individual 700 ml ink cartridges enable users to avoid production downtimes and maximize profitability. The SureColor S-Series printers are designed exclusively for use with Epson ink cartridges.
New Epson Dual-Array PrecisionCore TFP Print Head: Offers high performance and consistency, along with variable size ink droplet technology for remarkable photographic print quality. In addition, new hardware enhancements offer greater resistance to head strikes and a new Epson Precision Dot screening technology provides for output with less visible banding, even at the fastest of production print speeds.
New Precision Media Feeding System: Robust motorized Roll-to-Roll media handling with Automatic Tension Control technology provides extremely accurate media feed and take-up. Forty individual media Rollers with five independent pinch Rollers offer superior media skew control, drastically reducing print head strikes. And, an innovative media path optimized for consistent media feed enables true unattended Roll-to-Roll printing.
Simple Operation and Maintenance: Automatic media alignment and setup will allow for faster switching between media types. Automatic print head cleaning - including a newly-developed fabric print head wiper system - significantly reducing the need for manual print head maintenance. Air circulation system keeps the print head cleaner for extended performance in high production environments. And, for a complete workflow solution, Epson includes a full copy of ONYX® GamaPrint Pro with free profile installation for the most popular signage media types.
- Value affordable 64" roll-to-roll signage printer
- High-speed performancephotographic-quality print speeds up to 290 sq ft/hr
- UltraChrome GS3 Inkproven 10-color solvent-based ink system with unique Red, White and Metallic Silver inks
- One solution for your printing needs includes workflow software by ONYX, substrate support system, and 1-year on-site limited warranty
- Productivity Epson Precision DotTM technology allows for band-free printing at high speeds
- Easy media setup set up new media in minutes
- Simple maintenance fabric wiper and air filtration system to ensure continuous, reliable production
Epson UltraChrome GS3 Inks
- Production capacity - high-capacity ink cartridges at 700 ml per color
- Extreme color gamut - photographic image quality with the largest color gamut in its class
- Superior media compatibility - print on virtually any media type from adhesive vinyl to banner material
- Same day lamination - first solvent printers to offer same day lamination
- Environmentally responsible - no special ventilation or air purification is required.
- 3M MCS warranty - the most comprehensive warranty program in the signage industry is now available on all standard UltraChrome GS3 Inks
PrecisionCore TFP Print Head
- Consistent Color - efficient, precise and repeatable performance with excellent image quality
- Precision - low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead - one-inch wide print head with 720 nozzles per color
- Epson Precision Dot - delivers best-in-class image quality at commercial-level print speeds
- Robust Print Head Design - designed specifically for the high-demands of production environments
Epson SureColor S80600 Print Speeds:
Outdoor Production Speed: 290 Sq.ft/hour (estimated)
Indoor Production Speed: 195 Sq.ft/hour (estimated)
Come see the SureColor S80600 at the IT Supplies Print Technology Showroom!
GRAPHTEC FC9000-140 4" Wide Cutter
Re-engineered for greatness
The flagship FC9000 Series is Graphtec’s most advanced, versatile roll fed cutting plotter to date.
Revered around the world for its dependable, high-precision cutting capabilities with both printed and unprinted materials, the FC Series is the ultimate finishing solution for the wide format signage, apparel, and automotive industries.
A newly developed feeding system and cutting head has further improved cutting quality of thin and thick materials ranging from delicate window tint to rigid magnet and high intensity reflective.
ARMS 8.0 features the introduction of Graphtec’s Datalink Barcode Datalink System which efficiently loads and processes your jobs automatically.
ExpanCapabilities with the Highly Versatile FC9000 Series