HP Double Matte Film 4mil 24"x25' Roll 3" Core
Keep your projects on track and demonstrate the quality and professionalism of your work with this 4 Mil, Double Matte polyester film. Print dimensionally stable, durable, translucent images with sharp, dense lines and consistent, vivid color.
Look to this professional-quality film to present your professional best. The matte print surface is engineered so your prints dry quickly and resist smudging and smearing. This dynamic matte surface prevents lines from bleeding and promotes strong ink adhesion to prevent ink transfer when stacking sheets or overlaying drawings. The reverse surface is treated to minimize static build up and accepts manual edits with pencil or ink.
Meet your project deadlines. Optimized for HP high-speed PageWide printers and compatible with dye/pigmented ink, this matte film provides consistent, high-quality images, print to print and roll to roll. The polyester film base is dimensionally stable and durable so sheets wont tear in high speed production equipment.
Help meet the environmental objectives of your company—and your clients. HP 4 Mil Double Matte Film is recyclable.
Overview and Features
- Optimized print receptive coating: Sharp line quality; consistent, vivid color.
- Reverse Matte Surface: Easy sheet stacking without ink transfer, make manual edits with pencil or ink.
- Compatible with many HP print devices including high-speed PageWide printers: Versatile film for high productivity.
- Polyester Film Base: Dimensionally stable, durable and recyclable.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) professionals
- Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) documents
- Durable, tear resistant Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Maps
- Translucent AEC Overlay Proofs
Printing Material Specifications
Core Size, US: 3 in
Brightness: >84% per ISO 2469 Test Method
Weight, Metric: 152 g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method
Thickness: 127 microns/4.8 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
Opacity: >41% per ISO 2470 Test Method
Whiteness: >84% per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
Country of Origin: Product of United States
Operating Temperature Range: 15 to 25°C, 59 to 77°F
Operating Humidity: 30 to 70% RH
Printing Material Dry Time: Instant (@23°C, 50% RH)
Printing Material Shelf Life: 1 year, unopened in original packaging
Warranty Features: HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship.