SteelTraK Vertical Cutter 82"H Cut Length, 3 Cutting Tools
The Keencut SteelTraK vertical cutter cuts even the thickest materials- up to 4mm aluminum composite flawlessly. Each of the three attached tools cuts on the same line. No mistakes, no special operator knowledge, no color coded production stops. All cutting tools are permanently mounted on the cutting head. Just turn the wheel and the Utility blade, Acrylic scoring blade, and Composite twin-wheel cutting head is ready.
The SteelTraK is available in a 65", 82" or 98” cut size and features include:
• 3 Turn and lock ready mounted tools for instant action
• All three blades cut on the same line
• Full length extra-grip clamping system
• Integral counterbalanceDeveloped specifically for the tougher and thicker rigid and semi-rigid substrates used in today’s sign making market, the heavy-duty SteelTraK handles over-sized materials with ease. With a cut length option of 65”, 82” or 98”, it is the longest, most accurate and easiest-to-use manual vertical cutter available.
The spine of the SteelTraK is fitted with a counterbalance that allows users to put the head in any position without it dropping to the bottom of the machine. The cumbersome process involved with other vertical cutters – lifting the head, applying the brake, and screwing it in place while simultaneously loading the material – is eliminated. The counterbalance eliminates the load from the cutting head, and because operators are not lifting the full weight of the head, they can concentrate solely on cutting the material. The end result: time savings and productivity gains.
A robust frame includes extruded aluminum back beams that support sheets of all sizes and prevent off cuts (including flexible materials) from falling through the frame. The one-piece squaring arm makes calibrating the SteelTraK easy to achieve accurate cuts.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2″:
- Acrylic (up to 1/4″, scoring & snapping)**
- Aluminum (.040″)*
- Aluminum composite (up to 4mm)
- Corrugated plastic
- Flexible polycarbonate (up to 3mm)
- Honeycomb board
- Foam Board
- Glass (up to 1/4″, scoring & snapping)*
- MDF (up to 3mm)
- PVC board**
*With optional glass cutting tools
**Some restrictions may apply to Acrylic, Glass and PVC materials, on the 98″ model. Please contact your local Foster Keencut Dealer for more information.