imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36
The 36-inch imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 is a Scan-To-Copy/File/Share integrated solution from Canon that includes the TM-300 large format printer, T36 scanner and All-In-One computer with SmartWorks software. With increased scan speeds and advanced software capability compared to our predecessor large format printer models, this solution has everything needed to copy, scan, archive and share maps, drawings, renderings and posters.
FeaturesScan-to-Copy/File/Share/Cloud Solution All-in-One Design
The TM-305 MFP T36 Scan-To-Copy/File/Share system is designed to provide fast, high-quality, large format image capture-to-output. More than just the sum of its parts, it is the versatility of the product that helps make it stand out. This multi-component system gives the user the opportunity to be more productive by being able to print and scan at the same time. The open architecture of the computer can be used to load additional programs, among other things. The printer’s ability to print on a wide variety of media lends itself to uses in many departments and applications as well.
- The imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 includes:
- TM-305 36-inch Printer with direct USB drive printing
- T36 Scanner
- 15.6" All-In-One touchscreen computer
- Computer Stand
- Catch Basket
The new compact design of the imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP T36 large format printer includes the T36 scanner that attaches to the top of the printer and a 15.6" touchscreen computer that attaches directly to the printer stand. The touchscreen monitor makes it easier for the user to preview documents for editing and mark-up. This simple-to-use touchscreen makes one-button scanning/copying easier than ever, and the embedded USB port provides the user with ease and convenience. The system allows the scanner and printer to work independently of each other which can help increase productivity.T36 Scanner
The T36 scanner incorporates a SingleSensor Technology Assembly1, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner.
SmartWorks MFP Software
- 1200 dpi maximum optical resolution, 9600 dpi maximum resolution
- Image scanning of up to 36” wide, fits documents up to 38” wide
- Scanning speed of up to 13” per second monochrome, and up to 6” per second color
- USB 3.0 interface, 75 Mbytes / sec transfer rate
- Scan a document up to 2.0 mm thick
- Face up / Front load / Rear exit
- Straight paper path
SmartWorks MFP software gives you the tools you need to quickly and easily scan to print/file/share large format technical documents. With a simple to use interface and scan-it-once ability, this software allows for efficient batch scanning and helps create quality scanned images that can be produced in a short amount of time. You can scan to PDF, TIFF and JPEG file formats. SmartWorks MFP software is more efficient than ever before.
All-in-One 15.6" Touchscreen Computer
- Scan-to-Multipage PDF
- Scan lengths of up to 315” (26 ft) for PDF and JPEG files, and up to 598” (50 ft) for TIFF files
- Ability to add custom presets with one-touch retrieval for those often-used settings
- Image enhancements for white point adjust, black point adjust, sharpen, mirror, and invert
- Fine detail scan feature
- Enhanced administrator rights
- Full integration with Canon Direct Print & Share cloud software
A computer is included with the MFP T36 system:
LUCIA TD Pigment Ink Set
- Additional programs can be added to the computer
- Files can be moved via a USB storage device
- Files can be shared over a network via the Ethernet card
The TM-300 device features an all-new 5-color TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with water resistant media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand many outdoor conditions, especially outdoor job sites such as construction sites. Available in 130 ml or 300 ml ink tanks. 490 ml of ink ships standard with the TM-300.
With faster printing of multipage files, the TM Series can print up to 144 D sized prints per hour!
The TM Series large-format printers come equipped with several security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information:
Secure CommunicationFunctionality Restrictions
- 802.1x Authentication
- Panel Lock by Remote UI
- Remote UI Multilevel
- Hide IP From Panel
- Panel Access Control
- Job Storage and PIN Printing
- Secure Disc Erase (Conforms to U.S. Department of Defense standard DoD5220.22-M)
- The following functions can be disabled in administrator mode:
- Internet Connection
- Job Log Look-up
- FTP and Telnet communication protocols
The TM-300 is well suited for busy office environments as it is 60% quieter than previous imagePROGRAF printers and offers less distraction in the workplace.
The TM-300 features a 3" color touchscreen operation panel making it easy to view printer information as well as perform simple operations.
A good fit for small offices, the compact TM-305 has the smallest footprint for large format aqueous inkjet printer.
Printing jobs quickly is critical on the work site and in the office. The Wi-Fi connectivity can transfer technical drawing files and help speed up your workflow - perfect for high-volume printing. No Wi-Fi router is needed, which can provide greater freedom during installation.
Print Head PF-06
The 6-channel PF-06 Print Head is engineered to work with the printer's high-speed carriage and high-frequency ink ejection to help facilitate fast printing. This printer boasts Canon's print-head technology that lays down ink with outstanding speed and accuracy. The PF-06 print head incorporates a nozzle orifice shape to help minimize mist spray, producing clean lines and text. The high-precision, high-density print head, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, lays down 5 picoliter-size ink droplets that help produce sharp detail and excellent image quality. The result is consistently accurate 2400 x 1200 dpi output (max.) with fine lines that are accurate to ±0.10% and as thin as 0.02mm.
Sub Ink Tank System
The Sub-Ink Tank System allows virtually all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping to eliminate wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced on-the-fly without stopping the printer. This is extremely useful during your long print jobs.
Canon's advanced print head technology achieves speeds up to 144 A1 sized prints per hour on uncoated media. Powering these incredible print speeds is Canon's L-COA processor, which controls the optimal ink layout helping to ensure high resolution output.
What's in the Box
- T36 Scanner Box T36 Scanner with power cord All-in-One Touch Screen Computer USB 3.0 Cable Power Supply Ethernet Cable AIO Support Arm Mount Brackets (2) Paper Edge Guides (3) Document Return Guides USB Drive with SmartWorks MFP software, Scanner User Manual and Quick Start Guide Calibration Target T36 Scanner Quick Start Guide
- imagePROGRAF TM-300
- Catch Basket
- Printer Stand
- 2"/3" Core Media Spool (Adaptors Included)
- US AC Power Cable
- Tools and Screws
- Print Head PF-06
- Maintenance Cartridge (Installed)
- 5 Ink Tanks (130 ml: MBK, 90 ml: C/M/Y/BK)
- Sample Heavyweight Coated Paper (A2/2 Sheets)
- Ethernet Card (built-in)USB 2.0 High-speed Interface
- USB Connection Sheet
- iWR Service Terms Leaflet
- User Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- User Software CD for Windows (Printer Driver Utilities)
- PosterArtist Lite CD
- User Registration Card
- Media Guide