Color perfected - from capture to edit!
The i1 Photographer Kit was created for discerning photographers looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy and the ability to achieve ideal color accuracy and control from capture to edit.
i1 Photographer Kit consists of:
- i1Display Pro calibration device and software offers the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed and control for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors.
- ColorChecker Passport Photo, a convenient pocket-sized tool for any photographer looking for more accurate, consistent color and creative flexibility.
Benefits for your color workflow:
- Professional control for on-screen color accuracy for monitors, projectors and mobile devices.
- Easily capture custom white balance and eliminate color casts.
- Make post production color editing faster and easier by eliminating the need to neutralize each image individually.
- Produce custom camera profiles to get consistent predictable and repeatable color from image to image and camera to camera in any lighting situation.
- Neutralize and create your look with one-click enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; and check and control color shifting.
- Create dual illuminant profiles taking into account two different light sources to create a single profile for accommodation of an even wider variety of lighting conditions.
Combining two essential color management tools in this handy kit offers photographers the convenience of a single purchase at a lower price than if purchased individually.
i1Display Pro is the industry-recognized professional display calibration system with unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut:
- Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred color management device
- Broadcast video standards support â€“ NTSC, PAL SECAM, and Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching â€“ re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Fully supported by Atomos monitors. Learn more at atomos.com/x-rite/
ColorChecker Passport Photo is the next evolution of the original 24-patch Macbeth ColorChecker, now celebrating 40 years as an industry standard.
- Combines 3 photographic targets in one durable, protective case: white balance target, 24 patch classic target, and enhancement target
- Creates professional, custom camera profiles in minutes using the industry standard 24 patch Classic target and included software (including Lightroom plug-in).
- EXCLUSIVE X-RITE TECHNOLOGY! Dual Illuminant profile creation - takes into account two different light sources to create a single profile which can be applied to a variety of lighting conditions
- Use Creative Enhancement target to quickly check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; understand and control color shifting or neutralize and create a look with one click.
- Capturing a consistent white point in a set of images allows for adjustments to different lighting conditions and helps eliminate color casting
- Includes Lanyard
The i1 Photographer Kit incorporates the ideal color tools needed by hobbyist and professional photographers to bring color accuracy and control to the photo production workflow, from capture to view to edit.
Enhanced features include:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling
all modern display and projector technologies including LED & Wide
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling ï¿½ an adaptive technology that
measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for
increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimization ï¿½ create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare Correctï¿½ - measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your displayï¿½s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot color optimization
Perfect Color And More Control Than You Ever Thought Possible
Color Perfectionists shouldnï¿½t guess when it comes to on-screen color
accuracy. The color you see on your monitor or projector is the color
you should expect from your printer. Once you take the guesswork and
frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, youï¿½ll save
time and money while gaining full creative control over your images.
New State of the Art Instrument for Unrivaled Color Measurement Accuracy
i1Display incorporates new technologically advanced filter and
optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color
accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide
Gamut LCDs. Itï¿½s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field
upgradeable to support future display technologies.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions ï¿½
ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling ï¿½
into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to
- Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use
- Blazing fast speed ï¿½ measures 5X faster than previous devices
- Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
- Custom designed RGB filter set provides accurate color measurements
- New optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display
and across different display types for more consistent color matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for table top
projector profiling, ambient light measurement, and as a cover for
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues
i1Profiler Software with ï¿½Basicï¿½ and ï¿½Advancedï¿½ Mode Flexibility
The next generation of our top of the line color management software
offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. ï¿½Basicï¿½ mode offers a
wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to
professional on-screen color. ï¿½Advancedï¿½ mode offers user-defined
options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the
highest quality color results on monitors and projectors, as well as
display testing and quality assurance tools. No matter which mode you
use, youï¿½ll be able to attain professional color results for a more
perfect match between your display and printer.
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Ambient Light Measurement ï¿½ automatically determine
the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display,
based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be
- Ambient Light Smart Control ï¿½ the intensity or
amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you
perceive colors on your display. i1Display Pro can compensate for this
effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or
simply notify you as ambient light conditions change
- Flare Correctï¿½ measures and adjusts your display
profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare)
falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective
display contrast ratio, youï¿½ll have an even more accurate display
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive
technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on
each unique display every time you profile
- 3 patch set sizes ï¿½ small, medium, or large ï¿½ allow you to increase your profile accuracy by measuring a higher number of patches
- Profile optimization ï¿½ create custom patch sets to
optimize your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size,
extracted colors from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colors selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) technology
automates the adjustment of your displayï¿½s hardware
(brightness/backlight, contrast, and color temperature) to speed up the
profiling process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Workflow Flexibility ï¿½ advanced user-defined
controls support more sophisticated workflows. For example, White Point
can be set from predefined values, custom xy values, based on
measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display,
or from previously measured values, etc.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching ï¿½ re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Before and after images show instant results ï¿½ using one of our images or your own
- Profile reminder notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display
- Easy to follow on-screen help guides and videos - no extra manuals needed
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with color confidence
- Intelligent adaptive profiling technology for maximum color accuracy from each unique projector
- Compact device for maximum portability on location
- Diffuser arm adjusts to a stand for table top applications
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for larger venues
Display QA Workflow
- Visual validation using pre-defined and user defined images
- Measurement based validation using industry standard targets and reference data sets (SWOP, Gracol, Fogra, etc.)
- Measurement based validation using PANTONE color and libraries
- Measurement based validation using colors extracted from user defined images
- User defined PASS/FAIL deltaE tolerance for average and maximum values
- Color accuracy trending over time (per connected display)
Display Uniformity Test
- Measure white point and luminance uniformity over 9 locations on display
- User defined PASS/FAIL tolerance