X-Rite i1Publish Pro 2 Color Profiling Software Bundle
i1Publish Pro 2 is a unique collection of professional color management tools to ensure consistent profiling and calibration across all display and print output modes.
Professional Color Management for Imaging Pros
Efficiently delivering perfect color consistency across all devices in a professional imaging workflow has never been more important, whether digital or conventional, in one location or several. With i1Publish Pro 2, you can easily create custom, high quality profiles for cameras, monitors, projectors, scanners, and both RGB and CMYK+ printers. You’ll quickly maximize your profitability and minimize wasted time, ink and paper. It also includes display and printer quality assurance functions.
i1Publish Pro 2 combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level color management for imaging pros. The included i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer brings a new level of accuracy, reliability, versatility and ease of use, delivering an expanded professional-level feature set including the latest developments in ISO standardization. i1Profiler software for Monitors, Projectors, Scanners and RGB/CMYK+ Printers features basic and advanced modes for professionally calibrated and profiled monitors (including presets for video production workflows), projectors, scanners and both RGB and CMYK+ printers. It is also unique in allowing for 3 standard measurement conditions (ISO 13655 M0: Tungsten; ISO 13655 M1: D50; ISO 13655 M2: UV Cut) plus Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) without changing filters or needing a second instrument, ensuring your investment well into the future.
- Calibrates and matches multiple displays, including up to four displays connected to a single computer as well as unlimited multiple monitors connected to different computers for consistent color viewing. It also offers the ability to profile and calibrate an unlimited number of other devices, including projectors, scanners and both RGB and CMYK+ printer.
- Provides real-time user feedback to ensure accurate measurement, including self-check tools that adjust and correct for minor shifts.
- Includes professional color management software for the utmost in color accuracy across all devices in the color workflow.
- Ideal for use with photo, digital and conventional printing technologies, ensuring color quality alignment regardless of how images are being printed.
- Complies with all ISO M-Standards, including the ability to adjust for optical brighteners that may be used in papers and other substrates.
i1Publish Pro 2 also includes many display and printer quality assurance functions. When printing CMYK, take advantage of device link profiling to optimize CMYK files across various devices, preserving the black channel and inks. When it’s time to repurpose multiple CMYK files, device link profiles ensure reliable color. For an even more controlled and accurate color workflow, i1Publish Pro 2 also includes X-Rite’s ColorChecker Camera Calibration software and ColorChecker target for producing custom camera profiles. It also includes PANTONE Color Manager software for easy capture and management of spot colors, keeping PANTONE libraries up to date with color palette creation and swatch bridging software. The free ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating Apple iOS mobile devices can be downloaded from the Apple App Store.
i1Publish Pro 2 includes the i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer; the latest release of i1Profiler Software for monitors, projectors, scanners, RGB and CMYK+ printers; ColorChecker Camera Calibration software; PANTONE Color Manager Software; ColorChecker Classic target [mini]; ColorChecker Proof target; and robust i1 accessories (Ambient Light Measurement Head, Monitor Holder, Projector Holder, Scanning Ruler, Backup Board, Spot Color Positioning Target, Soft Carrying Case)