Customers are responsible for freight charges after purchase. For more information regarding the printers and freight please call 1-800-771-9665.
Epson SureColor S70670 Solvent Production Printer
For Epson, our past and future are inseparably linked. Of course, we could simply have upgraded our previous generation printer, but this wouldn’t have been an Epson, and certainly not what the industry expects from us.
Introducing the all-new EPSON SureColor® S70670 Solvent Production Edition.
Capable of producing astonishing print quality at print speeds up to 550 square feet per hour, the EPSON SureColor S70670 Solvent Production Edition is unmatched in photographic signage output.
Utilizing some of our most advanced imaging technology, including our exotic dual MicroPiezo® TFP® print head which is designed exclusively for our all-new EPSON UltraChrome® GSX 10-color solvent inks, the EPSON SureColor S70670 Printer redefines photographic print quality for virtually any signage, vehicle graphics, or even fine art reproduction applications. Using the metallic ink in the new GSX ink set the SureColor S70670 Printer produces stunning images that highlight silver portions of prints.
This could quite possibly be the most versatile signage printer ever developed.
Utilizing up to 10 Colors, including a unique Light Black, Orange, White, and an all-new Metallic Silver, the Epson SureColor S70670 will redefine photographic print quality for virtually any signage or fine art application.
Epson SureColor S70670 Printer Overview
- New extreme color gamut 10-color solvent-based ink system
- Optional High Density White and Metallic Silver inks
- Extreme production Print Speeds up to 550 ft2 per hour1
- Revolutionary Dual EPSON MicroPiezo® TFP® print head
- Virtually odorless printing with no special ventilation or air purification systems required2
- Professional Roll media handling up to 64-inch wide
- High-Capacity ink system for increased productivity
- Maximum resolution of 1440x1440 dpi and variable-sized droplet technology as small as 4.2 picoliters, for extreme print image quality
- Free one-year of coverage under the Epson Preferred Protection Plan
Ten-Color Epson UltraChrome GSX Ink Technology
- Third Generation solvent chemistry developed by Epson
- Extremely fast drying
- New high performance yellow for superior print durability
- Optional high density white technology with patented sedimentation reduction technology to eliminate cartridge dry out
- Optional Metallic Silver ink for unique signage and fine art applications
- Prints on virtually anything- white, clear, even color-based media types
- AccuPhoto® GSX Screening Technology for unmatched photographic print quality
- Virtually odorless printing with reduced amounts of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- No special ventilation or air purification systems required
- Contains no Nickel (Ni) compounds
- Reduced impact on the environment
- No Specified Flourine Compounds (PFOS and PFOA)
High-Performance Dual Array MicroPiezo® TFP® Print Heads
- Advanced Thin Film Piezo (TFP) technology
- Extreme Dot Placement accuracy for unmatched photographic print quality
- Two One-inch wide print heads with 720 nozzles per color – twice the density of our previous generation printer
- Enhanced variable-sized droplet technology as small as 4.2 picoliters
- Maximum resolution of 1440x1440 dpi for incredibly sharp text and line art
- Designed specifically for the high-demands of solvent printing
Automatic Print Head Alignment and Nozzle Check Technology
- Built in LED sensor accurately aligns all print head channels
- Built in sensor can detect a nozzle clog and alert the operator
Automatic Media Feed Adjustment
- Built-in LED sensor accurately adjusts the media feed speed
- System communicates with the fully motorized media feeding system
Print Head Redundancy Technology
The SC-S70670 contains two print heads. If one print head should ever fail and require service, the operator may still operate the printer using only a single print head (at half speed) while waiting for service
Included workflow software by ONYX RIP
- Fully Features RIP workflow including layout and RIP-queue operations
- Simple tools for sizing, cropping, tiling and nesting
- True Pantone® spot color matching
- Includes over 100 profiles for popular media types
- Upgradeable so you can add features as you grow.
1. All print speeds shown are based upon print engine speed only, in bi-directional mode. Total throughput times depend upon front-end RIP, file size, printer resolution, ink coverage, networking, etc.