Differences between the SureColor F2100 & F2000 DTG Printers?
- Inline automated cleaning system costs roughly $8/mo in cleaning fluid and the cleaning cartridge lasts about 2 months
- Light garments about 2x faster than the previous generation F2000
- Dark garments about 35% faster than the previous generation F2000
- Simultaneous Highlight White Mode - White gets second coating (2-3% more on same pass as color so speeds aren't reduced)
-Epson Precision Dot - Variable droplet technology not on F2000. Smoother gradations, 10% greater color gamut compared to the F2000.
The best just got better
Building on the success of the SureColor F2000, the #1 selling direct-to-garment printer, the new SureColor F2100 raises the bar with increased reliability, greater productivity, and enhanced print quality.
SureColor F2100 Features
Robust New Garment Loading System
User-Adjustable Platen Height Setting - Printer then automatically verifies the surface height of the garment is at an acceptable height before printing. Platen height can be adjusted in 0.5mm increments to accomodate garment up to 25mm thick.
Garment Grip Pad Cover - Faster garment loading when using the grip pad cover instead of traditional platen hoop. The grip pad cover can be applied to small, medium and large size platens and is user replaceable.
Internally Developed by EPSON
- Pigment ink technology designed for cellulose-based garment imaging. Best with 100% cotton (the pureest form cellulose), and performs well with cotton-poly blends and Tri-blend garments.
- Epson UltraChrome DG ink is Eco Passport certified by Oeko-Tex. This is an international safety standard in the textile industry and a system by which textile chemical suppliers demonstrate that their product can be used in sustainable textile production
-Epson UltraChrome DG Inks are safe for adults and children, including babies
High-Dispersion White Ink
- Achieves excellent DTG color match to Brand and Licensed Merchandise colors
Wide Color Gamut
Epson SureColor F2100W White Edition Direct to Garment Printer was designed using
bleeding edge technology like the Epson MicroPiezo TFP Print Head along
with the all-new UltraChrome DG (Direct to Garment) Ink Technology. The
new SureColor F2100W Printer is sure to be the latest and greatest in
high quality and high performance garment imaging.
- Dark Garments Top-rated on color change at 5, with 5 being best on a scale of 1 to 5
- Independently tested by Philadelphia University based on standard AATCC #61 Accelerated Laundering Methodology. Ratings are for a SYSTEM consisting of Epson UltraChrome DG Inks and Epson Pretreatment fluid on a 100% Cotton ring-spun dark shirt cured at the recommended heat tunnel settings