Epson Direct to Garment Printer (DTG) SureColor F2100 Series (CMYK Version for White Shirts)
The best just got better
Building on the success of the SureColor F2000, the #1 selling direct-to-garment printer, the new SureColor F2100 raises the bar with increased reliability, greater productivity, and enhanced print quality.
Differences between the SureColor F2100 & F2000 DTG Printers?
- Inline automated cleaning system costs roughly $8/mo in cleaning fluid and the cleaning cartridge lasts about 2 months
- Light garments about 2x faster than the previous generation F2000
- Dark garments about 35% faster than the previous generation F2000
- Simultaneous Highlight White Mode - White gets second coating (2-3% more on same pass as color so speeds aren't reduced)
-Epson Precision Dot - Variable droplet technology not on F2000. Smoother gradations, 10% greater color gamut compared to the F2000.
SureColor F2100 Features
Robust New Garment Loading System
User-Adjustable Platen Height Setting - Printer then automatically verifies the surface height of the garment is at an acceptable height before printing. Platen height can be adjusted in 0.5mm increments to accomodate garment up to 25mm thick.
Garment Grip Pad Cover - Faster garment loading when using the grip pad cover instead of traditional platen hoop. The grip pad cover can be applied to small, medium and large size platens and is user replaceable.
Internally Developed by EPSON
- Pigment ink technology designed for cellulose-based garment imaging. Best with 100% cotton (the pureest form cellulose), and performs well with cotton-poly blends and Tri-blend garments.
- Epson UltraChrome DG ink is Eco Passport certified by Oeko-Tex. This is an international safety standard in the textile industry and a system by which textile chemical suppliers demonstrate that their product can be used in sustainable textile production
-Epson UltraChrome DG Inks are safe for adults and children, including babies
High-Dispersion White Ink
- Achieves excellent DTG color match to Brand and Licensed Merchandise colors
Wide Color Gamut
- Dark Garments Top-rated on color change at 5, with 5 being best on a scale of 1 to 5
- Independently tested by Philadelphia University based on standard AATCC #61 Accelerated Laundering Methodology. Ratings are for a SYSTEM consisting of Epson UltraChrome DG Inks and Epson Pretreatment fluid on a 100% Cotton ring-spun dark shirt cured at the recommended heat tunnel settings
Epson F2100 DTG Printer Overview:
Epson has announced a new direct-to-garment printer, capable of making high-quality full colour prints on a range of items including t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts and tote bags. The SureColor SC-F2100 will replace the existing SC-F2000 model, and offers a host of enhancements and new features including improved speed and reliability, lower targeted TCO and the ability to create your own print designs using Epson’s Garment Creator software.
The SC-F2100 is aimed at small to medium businesses who want to add direct-to-garment printing to their services, such as production t-shirt printers, online t-shirt retailers, high and low-volume print companies, as well as corporates who want to produce their own branded workwear or promotional items.
This new DTG printer provides a complete Epson solution including printer, printhead, ink, software and warranty, meaning the user can be assured that all parts have been designed and extensively tested to work optimally together. It offers speedier results than its predecessor, with additional fast print modes and improved ink circulation for quicker start-up, and incorporates improved screening for smoother reproduction of images and a wider gamut than the previous model.
Neil Greenhalgh, product manager, Epson Europe, says, “Our first direct-to-garment printer was a great success, so following it up was always going to be a challenge. With the SC-F2100, however, we’ve managed to improve in every area – it’s faster, higher quality and more versatile, with software that makes it easy for you create your own unique designs. And all of that is backed up with quicker, easier maintenance and a lower targeted TCO.”
Epson’s versatile Garment Creator utility is available for free with the SC-F2100. The software allows you to add text and multiple images, create user presets for image adjustment, and provides a hot folder and CMYK image support.
The SC-F2100 has an auto-maintenance mode with a separate cleaning cartridge to substantially reduce scheduled maintenance, as well as a dust catcher to prevent fluff and dust on the printhead. It comes with an optional fabric platen grip pad and platen grip tool to make garment placement easier.
Epson's SureColor F2100 printer comes with a full 1-year on-site bumper to bumper warranty. This direct to garment printer is an industry leader with unmatched quality with smaller droplet sides and a wider color gamut than competing printers. Additionally, the SureColor F2100 comes with a full 1-year on-site bumper to bumper warranty ensuring you're taken care of.
The Epson SureColor F2100 Printer has been designed specifically to deliver quality results to the end-user at industrial speeds. This direct to garment or DTG machine has the ability to print directly onto garments including, but not limited to: t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts (hoodies), jackets, tote bags and more. This new direct to garment printer is able to print on both 100% cotton fabrics and 50/50 poly cotton blends. The innovative new design of the F2100 gives users more opportunities to grow business and increase revenues by producing garments for clients.
Why Choose the Epson F2100 for DTG Printing?
The warranty included with the SureColor F2100 lasts you a full year, ensuring things run smoothly for your operation without having to spend loads on maintaining your DTG printer.
While there are other DTG printer options on the market but the SureColor F2100 covers a wider color gamut ensuring your t-shirts look the best for your customers. Additionally, speed matters. This DTG T-Shirt Printer prints remarkably fast, allowing you to save time and money on your day to day operation.