HP Stitch S500 64" Dye-Sublimation Printer
*Price of $18,995 Includes $3,000 towards HP qualified Trade-in and $3,000 Instant savings. These offers can be combined.
Please call 1-800-771-9665 for more details!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is for the cost of the printer. INK SET MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
The robust, efficient printer for highly demanding dye–sub users
Enjoy reliable, unattended printing
Keep production running smoothly even when unattended or overnight and experience reliable image quality and consistent colors across your fleet.
Optimize your uptime with easy maintenance
Save time and money with user-replaceable printheads and reduce manual interventions with automatic maintenance. Simplify and control print operations with HP Service and HP PrintOS.
Perfect for fleet environments
Without increasing production space, you can double your unattended printing capacity. Plus, efficiently manage your fleet, and remotely monitor printer status and ink/substrate use with HP PrintOS
HP STITCH S500 64-in Printer
Get <1dE average color consistency across the fleet with HP SmartColor.
• Produce richly saturated color even when printing at one pass.
• Print an entire shift unattended, even overnight.
• Reduce cost and waste, and increase your efficiency.
Color made fast and easy
Experience how HP SmartColor gives you predictable color faster and easier than ever before. Now, you can download or create your own color profiles in less than an hour and automatically get the closest visual color match when a PANTONE® color is out of your gamut.
A new way to save time and money
Print from one single device on both transfer paper and direct-to-fabric. Save time by eliminating manual interventions with automatic printhead maintenance and cut your media costs by managing low grammage papers with confidence.
A smarter approach to textile printing
Dye sublimation printing is now more reliable and predictable than ever. Automatically detect and compensate up to 30% nozzles out, prevent future failures with HP Smart Services and solve technical problems anytime, anywhere, with HP PrintOS cloud-based technology.
1. Compared to alternative 64-inch dye-sublimation based textile printers available as of June 2020. Largest rolls up to 121 lb (55 kilograms). The HP Stitch S Printer series provides HP SmartColor tools and a built-in spectrophotometer for color consistency. Front media loading saves 50% floor space.
2. Printing on porous media—direct-to-fabric—is intended for short runs only.
3. Reliable image quality enabled with 2xCMYK printheads and automatic compensation of up to 30% nozzles out based on internal HP testing, July 2020. Unattended printing enabled by large media rolls and large ink supplies.
4. Learn more at https://www.hp.com/learn/ds.
5. All validated printing materials have passed more than 25 image quality, image resistance and printer/calendar interaction tests. HP is not responsible for changes in printing materials or usage outside of the recommended settings.
6. For HP’s Large-format printers, HP PrintOS is compatible with the HP Latex 100, 300, 500, 1500, 3000 and R-series, HP DesignJet Z6 and Z9 Printer series, and HP Stitch Printer series. HP PrintOS is also available for Indigo Digital Presses and HP PageWide Industrial presses.