HP DesignJet Z6800 60" Photo Production Printer
Wide Format printers are not shipped via standard UPS services; consequently if your location does not have a delivery dock or is a residence; an additional $50 Lift Gate charge will be applied to your order. A special truck with a lift gate is required to unload the printer to your curb.
Z6800 Printer: Designed for speed and productivity
- Print as fast as 1500 ft2/hr (140 m2/hr) in fast mode and 212 ft2/hr
(20 m2/hr) in high-quality mode
- Cut turnaround times and effortlessly handle large data loads thanks
to high file-processing power
- Create quality prints at top speed with HP Double Swath Technology and the HP Optical Media Advance Sensor
- Confidently print unattended with the Designjet Z6800 Printer thanks to long media Rolls, 775-ml HP ink cartridges, and a built-in take-up reel
Unrivaled color and black-and-white image quality
- Print exceptional colors—HP Vivid Photo Inks with a chromatic red offer a wide color gamut and uniform gloss
- Create unique black-and-white prints—three shades of black HP ink deliver rich density and smooth transitions
- Offer your customers durable prints that last up to 200 years, using HP Vivid Photo Inks
- Produce posters, photos, canvas prints, backlit signs, POP displays, and maps with unrivaled image quality
Advanced color management backed by HP reliability
- Create custom ICC profiles and achieve color accuracy with the embedded spectrophotometer and color center
- Achieve color accuracy —complete coverage of SWOP, ISO, GRACOL, 3DAP, EUROSCALE, TOYO, and FOGRA gamuts
- Choose how you want to print—send jobs right from your preferred design applications or through third-party RIPs
- Gain color reliability with HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation and embedded Adobe® PostScript®/PDF
The HP Designjet printing system
Turn orders in record time with the fastest 60-inch production printer for graphics. The HP Designjet Z6800 Printer offers exceptional color and black-and white prints on many substrates with 8 HP Vivid Photo Inks. Count on advanced color management features backed by HP reliability and easy operation.
Outstanding production speed
HP Double Swath Technology provides breakthrough speed and performance. The HP Designjet Z6800 Photo Production Printer includes two sets of four HP 771 Designjet Printheads, creating a wide print swath—up to 1.67-inches/42.5 mm—and a high firing frequency to deliver prints with amazing speed. Eight bi-color printheads feature 1,056 nozzles per color, 1,200 nozzles per inch, and small drop volumes for top photo quality.
The HP Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS) allows you to print at top speeds and still get great output results. This breakthrough technology improves paper-advance control and accuracy, so the printer can print at higher speeds across multiple environmental conditions without impairing image quality.
Meet demanding requests and deliver high-impact prints. Fast speeds and high processing power of the Designjet Z6800 help cut turnaround times. Achieve excellent image quality at production speeds. Confidently print unattended with large ink cartridges and a take-up reel.
Consistently achieve accurate colors using advanced HP technologies with complete coverage of FOGRA gamuts. Generate custom ICC profiles with the embedded spectrophotometer with i1 color technology from X-Rite. Print from your favorite design applications or through RIPs. The HP Designjet Utility lets you easily navigate through color-management, printing, and job-management workflows, and the HP Color Center provides easy-to-use, step-by-step
instructions on how to add new media and calibrate the printer. Plus, the HP Designjet Z6800 printer’s accounting tool allows you to easily track supplies use by job, while the job submitter tool lets you submit your HP-RTL, HP-GL/2, CALS G4, PostScript®, PDF, TIFF, EPS, and JPEG files directly to the printer.
HP Vivid Photo Inks
Three shades of black HP ink produce outstanding optical density and smooth transitions. Deliver durable prints that stand the test of time. HP 771 Printheads are designed to achieve precise, accurate placement of smaller drops at high speed. Each printhead prints two colors of ink with 1,056 nozzles per color.
Using HP chromatic red ink, your HP Designjet Z6800 Printer provides the broad color gamut needed to produce vibrant color and deep, rich blacks and to achieve true photo-realistic image quality.
High, uniform gloss provides the professional finish. With a wide range of blacks and grays with smooth, subtle transitions, true gray neutrality, and rich black density, you can produce remarkable black-and-white prints. And these prints provide lasting results with exceptional print permanence indoors in-window and away from direct sun.