Epson SureColor P10000 44" Production Edition Wide Format Printer
Regularly $7,495, now only $6,495 after Epson's $1,000 Instant Rebate valid through 11/30/2019!
This state-of-the-art printer includes ONYX® RIPcenter™ workflow software, which incorporates an Adobe® PostScript® based engine and powerful color management tools. Plus, they support Epson’s diverse media library with fine art, photographic and even third party signage media options built in.
Additional installation fees apply.
Wide Format printers are not shipped via standard UPS services; consequently if your location does not have a delivery dock or is a residence; an additional $50 Lift Gate charge will be applied to your order. A special truck with a lift gate is required to unload the printer to your curb.
Professional 44" photographic printer.
The new 44" Epson SureColor® P10000 Production Edition printer is redefining the world of wide-format, high-production signage and graphics imaging. This innovative solution features breakthrough imaging technologies, including a high-performance 2.6" wide PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead and Epson UltraChrome® PRO 9-color pigment ink — complete with four levels of gray. This state-of-the-art printer includes ONYX® RIPcenter™ workflow software, which incorporates an Adobe® PostScript® based engine and powerful color management tools. Plus, they support Epson’s diverse media library with fine art, photographic and even third-party signage media options built in.
- The art of performance — High-performance 9-color archival pigment for high-volume photographic printing environments
- Remarkable productivity — PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead utilizing 8,000 nozzles, for print speeds up to twice as fast as our previous generation
- Industry-standard workflow software — ONYX RIPcenter™ software incorporates an Adobe PostScript engine to maximize workflow productivity; supports leading photo, fine art and signage media
- Low cost of operation — High-capacity 700 mL ink cartridges, along with more efficient ink usage, allows for a low cost per print
- Outstanding print quality — Epson UltraChrome PRO archival ink technology produces exceptional color prints that last up to 200 years1, along with four levels of gray for accurate transitions with very low grain, even at the fastest print modes
- Superior workflow features — Standard gigabit Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB, along with an internal 320GB print server, allow for exceptional networking performance for multiple workstations, a built-in Web page for job and file management and job accounting capabilities
UltraChrome® PRO Inks
PrecisionCore microTFP Printhead
- Next-generation pigment ink technology – Introducing all new pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity
- Improved black density – Photo Black pigment 1.5 times denser than the previous generation ink set, along with significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity
- Significant print permanence improvements – Featuring completely reformulated pigment technology for improved print permanence, and up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set
- Extreme color balance – 4 levels of black, featuring an all-new dark gray for rendering superb gray balance through the entire tonal range of B&W and color prints at any production speed
- Design for production – 2.6 inch tall printhead with 800 nozzles per color, 8000 high performance nozzles in all
- Robust engineering – Single head configuration designed for maximum quality and reliability in demanding high-speed environments
- Epson PrecisionDot – Delivers best-in-class continuous tone image quality at production level print speeds
- Ultra-fast drafts – Print at up to 1,135 sq ft/hour (1-pass) on plain paper when speed is the critical factor
- High-speed poster printing – For high-speed production on various coated media types, the 381 sq ft/hour (4-pass) and 251 sq ft/hr (6-pass) modes provide highly sellable output
- Indoor display graphics – The 273 sq ft/hour mode (6-pass) on semigloss or glossy media provides eye-catching photographic quality even up close
- On-demand photo & fine art – Start with 194 sq ft/hour (8-pass) or move up in quality to 96 sq ft/hour (16-pass) for best-in class fine art production printing. Perfect for use with Epson Signature Worthy® Canvas, Fine Art and Photo media
- Exhibition quality prints – Combine maximum quality 63 sq ft/hour (24-pass) with the highest quality Epson Legacy photo media for prints worthy of the world's most exclusive galleries and exhibitions