Epson SureColor F570 24" Dye Sublimation Desktop Printer
The SureColor F570 produces stunning quality prints of up to 2400x1200 dpi on both roll and sheet fed papers from 8.3"-24".
The Epson SureColor F570 Printer is the newest dye sublimation printer in desktop format.
IT Supplies thoughts on the new Epson SureColor F570 Printer:
The new 24" SureColor F570 printer from Epson is the perfect unit for start-up users and those looking for a dye-sublimation printer with a smaller footprint. The compact 24" design allows for the printer to be placed tighter work spaces like desks or in the back your shop without taking up too much room. The versatility of working with both rigid and soft substrates expands the opportunities of the user to produce everything from mugs to sock and shirt transfers. The bottle-shaped cartridges are higher capacity (140ml) and maximize the amount of ink you get out of your cartridge.
Get fast, reliable dye-sub printing right out of the box with the 24" SureColor F570. Ideal for personalizing awards, mugs, mousepads and more, this high-performance dye-sublimation printer delivers professional-quality prints using powerful PrecisionCore® technology. A truly turnkey solution, the SureColor F570 arrives with a host of convenient features to streamline workflow, including specialized transfer paper for both rigid and soft media, a 50-sheet auto-feed tray and built-in cutter, and drivers for both Windows® and Mac®. Plus, with its remarkably compact, space-saving design, you can maximize workshop space.
Epson SureColor F570 Printer Features:
Extreme print quality with resolutions of up to 2400x1200 dpi for an amazing image quality. Precision ink drop control for outstanding clarity and sharpness. The PrecisionCore microTFP print head makes the SureColor F570 quite possibly one of the faster dye-sublimation printers in it's class.
- 4.3" touchscreen interface
- Compact design and small footprint for desktop
- High capacity 140ml ink cartridges
- Built-in rotary cutter
The SureColor F570 prints at extremely fast print speeds thanks to the new 1.33" print head that contains 800 nozzles per color. Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) automatically detects nozzle conditions and adjusts if necessary.
Roll and sheet media handling are easier than ever with auto-loading and de-skewing technology. The SureColor F570 supports roll widths from 8.3"-24.4" on 2" diameter core. Auto-sheet feeder automatically switches between roll to cut-sheet without unloading or loading the paper. Sheet sizes are supported from 8.3"-11"x17" and removable output stacker keeps sheets organized neatly.
Official Press Release from EPSON
DALLAS (PRINTING United, Epson Booth #5610) – Oct. 23, 2019 – Epson America today introduced its first desktop dye-sublimation printer – the 24-inch SureColor F570. Delivering fast, reliable dye-sublimation printing right out of the box, the new SureColor F570 is ideal for promotional products and apparel decoration, including personalizing awards, mugs, mousepads, and garment embellishments. The new printer will be on display in Epson’s booth (#5410 and #5610) at PRINTING United in Dallas, Tex. from Oct. 23-25, 2019.
“This printer meets a market need for small size businesses wanting to enter the textile printer business with a low investment, easy-to-use dye-sublimation printer that will allow them to create personalized promotional products, fashion apparel and home décor and furnishings,” said Tim Check, product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “The SureColor F570 delivers these small businesses high image quality in one of the most compact, feature-rich dye-sublimation printers in the market, that will even easily fit on a desktop for convenient use.”
The high-performance dye-sublimation printer delivers professional-quality prints using powerful PrecisionCore
® technology. A true turnkey solution, the SureColor F570 arrives with a host of convenient features to streamline workflow, including specialized transfer paper for both rigid and soft media, a 50-sheet auto-feed tray and built-in cutter, and drivers for both Windows® and Mac®.
The SureColor F570 delivers advanced features for easy dye-sublimation printing in a remarkably compact, space-saving design in order to maximize workshop space. Additional features include:
- Astounding Print Quality – PrecisionCore MicroTFP® printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, plus commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology
- Bright, Brilliant Images – Vibrant ink delivers extraordinary color saturation and high contrast
- Versatile Media Support – Accommodates rolls and sheets up to 24-inches wide; includes a 50-sheet feed tray and built-in cutter for added efficiency
- Replace Ink Less Often – High-capacity ink bottles with auto-stop allow for easy, mess-free filling
- Tackle a Variety of Print Jobs – General-purpose transfer paper produces amazing images on both soft and rigid materials
- Reliable Performance – Backed by Epson world-class service and support1
- Compact, Clean Design – Ultra small,2 sleek, minimal design easily fits on a desktop or on its own with optional stand (sold separately)
- Easy Printing Right Out of the Box – Comes equipped with software optimized for dye-sublimation, including specialized drivers for both Mac and Windows
- Intuitive Operation – Large 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks
- Flexible Connectivity – Easily connect to the printer via USB, Ethernet or integrated wireless
The SureColor F570 24-inch dye-sublimation printer is now available for $2,695 (MSRP) through authorized Epson Professional Imaging resellers. The SureColor F570 offers a standard Epson Preferred
SM Limited Warranty, a one-year program that includes toll-free advanced telephone access Monday through Friday. The Epson SureColor F570 is designed to work exclusively with Epson ink.3
1 See epson.com/support for details.
2 Product size excluding stand.
3 Epson strongly recommends the use of genuine ink to ensure optimal print quality and performance.