Epson SureColor F3070 Printer
Epson's Industrial Direct-to-Garment (DTG) Printer - The Future of Production Garment Printing.
Separate Installation and Service Contract Required for Purchase. Install and Service Contract are Separate Fees from the Printer Price Posted on the Page. Please Call 1-800-771-9665 for Quote of Printer, Install and Service Contract.
Bring a new level of productivity and efficiency to your printing business with the all-new SureColor F3070 industrial direct-to-garment printer. The first of its kind to meet the demanding needs of high-production print shops, the F3070 was built from the ground up to deliver professional-quality, one-pass prints at industrial-level speeds. Featuring automatic garment thickness adjustment, easy user maintenance features and a new dual 2.6" PrecisionCore® printhead, this innovative direct-to-garment printer maximizes productivity and reduces downtime for fast, cost-effective print production. Coupled with the first bulk ink system integrated into an Epson® direct-to-garment printer, the F3070 can produce a full-size t-shirt in moments, allowing print shops to print hundreds of shirts per day, all at a remarkably low cost of ownership.
- Dual PrecisionCore printheads — with 16,000 nozzles delivering industrial-print-quality output at impressive production speeds
- Replaceable bulk ink packs — for less frequent ink refilling and lower costs
- Automatic garment thickness detection — adjusts printhead height and optimizes print quality without user intervention
- Epson UltraChrome® DG Inks — produce durable, vibrant prints with the same cost for color and white inks
- Low maintenance downtime — with dedicated cleaning solution channels and fabric head wiper system
- Easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen — reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Epson pretreatment solutions — for natural fiber and polyester fabric printing
- Updated Garment Creator software — for macOS® and Windows® with cost estimator, text tools, hot folders and an automation SDK
- Scale production capability with additional printers — featuring an easily repositionable compact design that operates on standard 120 V power
- Optimize workflow efficiency with the integrated print stand — featuring casters for easy repositioning and standard mounting points to add accessories
Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink packs.*
- Recyclable product
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner
* This product uses only genuine Epson-brand ink packs. Other brands of ink packs and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
1 Vs. previous Epson DTG printers
2 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
3 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Epson Debuts First Industrial Direct-to-Garment Printer Bringing New Levels of Customization to Growing Digital Textile Market
LONG BEACH, Calif. (Impressions Expo, Booth #2049) – Jan. 16, 2020 – Epson today announced its first industrial direct-to-garment printer – the SureColor® F3070. Designed to provide low total cost of ownership (TCO) and reliability for exceptional performance and savings in high-production print shop environments, the SureColor F3070 is Epson’s first direct-to-garment printer to leverage dual printhead technology and a bulk ink pack system, providing remarkably low ink cost and minimized waste compared to Epson cartridge systems. It touts all new automatic garment height adjustment and easy user maintenance features to increase production and reduce downtime for garment print shops creating custom apparel. The new printer will be on display in Epson’s booth (#2049) at Impressions Expo in Long Beach, Calif. from Jan. 17-19, 2020.
“The printed textile market is seeing tremendous growth, complemented by new printing technology innovation,” said Tim Check, senior product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “We are committed to driving the digital textile market and excited to expand Epson’s award-winning product line to deliver our first industrial direct-to-garment printer for high-production print shops. Designed for mid-to-large size garment printers looking for a high-production, cost-effective equipment, the SureColor F3070 can produce a full-size shirt in about a minute, allowing shops to print hundreds of shirts per day.”
Ideal for digitally printing custom garments on variety of fabric types including cotton, linen and rayon, the SureColor F3070 is designed to meet the increasing market demand for unique clothing driven by the millennial population in the U.S.1 The printer leverages a new dual 2.6-inch PrecisionCore® printhead for high-quality output at production speeds with true one-pass printing for both color and White ink. Coupled with the first bulk ink system integrated into an Epson direct-to-garment printer, it is capable of housing 1.5 liters per color and 3.0 liters of White ink for less frequent refilling, lower operating costs, and less waste.
First ever automatic printhead height adjustment is set based on garment thickness and texture for optimal print quality without user interference, and easily switches between thin t-shirts and thick sweatshirts with less downtime between garments. Built for reliability, the SureColor F3070 features an ultra-durable linear rail system and CNC milled print carriage, designed for years of production, and features user serviceable parts, including printheads, and low maintenance time ideal for high production print on-demand service providers, fulfilment houses and in-house print on-demand production.
More about the EPSON SureColor F3070
Delivering high image quality, productivity and reliability in an affordable, highly intuitive design, the SureColor F3070 offers advanced features for the garment printing industry, including:
- PrecisionCore Printhead Technology – Dual 10-channel printheads with 16,000 nozzles delivering industrial quality output at impressive production speeds
- Bulk Ink System – Replaceable bulk ink packs for less frequent ink refilling and lower costs compared to our ink cartridge systems
- High-Quality Direct-to-Garment Printing – Epson UltraChrome® DG inks* are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding color performance, plus equal pricing for color and White inks
- Automatic Printhead Adjustment – Optimized for garment thickness for improved print quality without user intervention
- Low Total Cost of Ownership – Low maintenance time and cost with dedicated cleaning solution channels and fabric head wiper system
- Fast Loading for More Productivity – Easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Intuitive, Easy-to-Learn Workflow – Updated Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS® and Windows®, includes cost estimator, text tools, hot folders, and automation SDK
- Designed Exclusively for Direct-to-Garment Printing – An entirely purpose-built system featuring Epson’s PrecisionCore printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG ink system and robust hardware
- Scale Seamlessly – Scale production capability with additional printers featuring an easily repositionable compact design that operates on standard 120v power
Support & Availability
The SureColor F3070 (estimated MSRP $49,995) offers a standard Epson PreferredSM Limited Warranty, limited on-site warranty with U.S.-based phone support. The Epson SureColor F3070 will be available in July 2020 through Epson Authorized Professional Imaging Resellers.