Epson Exhibition Canvas: The
same Epson quality you are used to in an inkjet canvas form. If you've
printed using Epson Photo Papers try printing on Epson Canvas. Give
your prints a more traditional fine art look with the same Epson
- Epson Exhibition Canvas: An
acid free, lignin free, heavyweight cotton-poly blend, this elegantly
textured canvas features an exceptional ability to produce high Dmax and
wide color gamut. The base of Exhibition Canvas has enhanced elastic
polymers for high tensile strength and flexibility for gallery wraps
Exhibition Canvas Matte
Exhibition Canvas Gloss
Exhibition Canvas Satin
Exhibition Canvas Matte Natural
Exhibition Canvas Gloss Natural
Exhibition Canvas Satin Natural
- Epson GS Canvas for Solvent Ink Printers: Whether
the application is high volume décor output or fine
art reproduction, Epson GS Solvent Canvas Gloss will satisfy
even the most demanding professional by providing both the
finest image quality as well as a vehicle for
enhanced artistic creativity even in a production
environment. GS Canvas Gloss is a stretchable,
polyester/cotton blend canvas designed for high quality solvent
printers. This canvas provides a consistent and smooth glossy printing
surface that allows for incredibly wide color gamut
and deep rich blacks, while still offering the
traditional look and feel of artist canvas.
Hahnemuhle Canvas: Hahnemuhle has been providing artists with media since 1584. Hahnemuhle FineArt canvas brings traditional look and feel to your artistic reproductions. Whether it's creating fine art reproduction pieces or printing your favorite photographer Hahnemuhle canvas will provide you with the artist appeal you desire for your high-quality reproduction prints. Both Hahnemuhle Daguerre and Monet Canvas adhere to the highest archival standards.
- Hahnemuhle Daguerre Canvas - Hahnemuhle Daguerre Canvas offers a fine structure which is particularly good for fine art photo printing. Its bright whitepoint provides clear, fresh colors and contrasts for black and white reproductions. Canvas cut-sheets offered in 11.7"x16.5".
- Hahnemuhle Monet Canvas - Hahnemuhle Monet Canvas is a heavy cotton canvas with a woven pattern. The canvas has a natural white color, perfect for art giclee reproduction and works well for high quality photo printing. Canvas cut-sheets offered in 11.7"x16.5".
- Harman Canvas by Hahnemuhle 450gsm - Harman Canvas by Hahnemuhle is a white blend-fabric canvas featuring an extremely fine-women texture. Ideal for prints on stretcher frames. Available in 8.5"x11" and 13"x19" cut sheets.
Simply Elegant Canvas:
Elegant Everyday Matte Canvas is bright white and 16 mil thick with a
2:1 double weave base for added strength and ease of stretching and
mounting. This 100% polyester, water-resistant canvas offers the
industry’s highest D-max for a matte canvas, and superb versatility and
durability for stretching and ease of handling. This inkjet poly canvas
is great for everyday as well as high-volume production prints.
Simply Elegant Inkjet Canvas is an economical option for inkjet
canvas printing. Simply Elegant Matte Canvas is compatible with aqueous
inkjet prints. We get our inkjet matte canvas straight from the mill and
pass along the savings to you. We recommend coating your canvas prints
with PremierArt Eco Print Shield for protection before canvas
Museo Canvas: Museo® Artistry™ Canvas, is a 17 mil, 375 gsm matte finish, pH neutral
artist stretch canvas designed for long-term, fade resistant fine art or
IJ Technologies Canvas: IJ Technologies has years of industry experience and the technical know-how, it continues to provide new and innovative approaches to ink jet media. IJ Technologies provides the innovation, quality and superior results that discerning customers demand. When it comes to inkjet canvas you can be sure that each has been rigorously tested to meet your printing needs.
IJ Technologies Black Diamond™ Canvas: Black Diamond™ rapid dry, water resistant gloss canvas is specifically designed to provide a high gloss finish right out of the printer. With IJ Technologies® proprietary gesso process and Black Diamond™ ink receptive coating extreme D-max tones can be achieved without de-saturating specular highlights. An extremely wide color gamut is possible with OEM pigment ink sets with IJ Technologies® new polymer technology. Black Diamond™ coating dries quickly for high volume Giclee printing. Black Diamond coating contains no optical brighteners. Suggested uses: Fine Art Reproduction prints, Photographic Printing, Weddings, Portraits, Landscapes, Giclee printing applications.
PremierArt Generations Satin Canvas Photo Grade: Premier Generations Satin Photo Grade Canvas has the highest D-Max of any canvas on the market. The 65%/35% poly-cotton blend is easily stretched, and the new ACX coating technology eliminates micro-cracking, making this an exceptionally durable canvas. Available in both roll and cut-sheets.
PremierArt Canvas: PremierArt Canvas are instant dry and water resistant. Although both dye and pigment compatible, they are recommended only with pigment inks if image permanence is required. All PremierArt canvas are 2:1 double weaved for increased durability, especially critical for stretching. Looking for cut-sheets? Satin Canvas Photo Grade and Museum Grade come in a variety of cut-sheet sizes: 8.5"x11", 11"x17", 13"x19" and 17"x22".
PremierArt Generations Satin Canvas Museum Grade: Premier Generations Satin Museum Grade Canvas is a natural white canvas that has the same D-Max as the photo grade, the highest on the market. This OBA free canvas is preferred by fine artists and fine art photographers. Available in both roll and cut-sheets.
HP Canvas: HP Canvas is an affordable, yet high-quality choice for canvas printing. Use your HP printer to start printing your fine art work on digital canvas.
HP Artist Matte Canvas: HP Artist Matte Canvas is ideal for printing high-quality, fine art reproductions and photographs at an affordable price.
HP Collector Satin Canvas: HP Collector Satin Canvas is ideal for printing museum-quality display prints, sharp black-and-white photographs and collector editions. This heavyweight, natural-white, cotton canvas has a satin finish.
HP Professional Matte Canvas: HP Professional Matte Canvas 36"x50' Q8671A is ideal for printing museum-quality display prints, sharp black-and-white photographs and collector editions. This heavyweight canvas has a smooth, bright-white, matte finish.
HP Universal Matte Canvas: This inkjet matte canvas from HP is perfect for printing low-price-point consumer art reproductions. This media is an economical artist stretch canvas that delivers superb quality for price-sensitive applications.
Canon Canvas: Canon in, Canon out. Do you currently shoot with a Canon Camera and print on a Canon Printer? Then try completing your photo or fine art printing process with Canon Canvas media.
- Canon Fine Art Water Resistant Canvas : This matte coated, water-resistant canvas for fine art reproduction can be stretched for mounting, sewn, or finished with grommets. Compatible with both dye and pigment-based inks. Canon Fine Art Water Resistant Canvas is the answer for anyone requiring a long-lasting indoor image. Heavy 400gsm weight.
- Canon Artistic Matte Canvas: Artistic Matte Canvas can be used for museum quality archival printing, whether fine art reproduction or photographic portrait creations. Artistic Matte Canvas is made from a heavy 340gsm weight cotton and polyester blend (35/65%.) This double weave inkjet canvas has a fast drying, matte finish surface. This canvas features a high white point without the use of optical brighteners (OBAs) which means it won't turn yellow and fade over time.
- Canon Artistic Satin Canvas: Artistic Satin Canvas 350gsm is meant for museum quality archival printing, whether fine art reproduction or photographic portrait creations. This cotton/polyester blend (35/65%), double weave canvas has fast drying, satin finish surface. This canvas also features a high white point without optical brighteners which means it won't turn yellow over time. Ideal for wedding pictures and portraits where that traditional oil-on-canvas textured look is desired. The media can be easily stretched for framing art reproductions or sewn for banner applications.
Ilford GALERIE Prestige Smooth Fine Art Canvas is a cotton/polyester
blend designed to deliver the best in professional photographic digital
prints. It is a robust stretchable canvas with a high resistance to
cracking and superior framing performance. It incorporates an advanced
inkjet receiving layer, which provides excellent image sharpness and
optimum color gradation.
Canvas Wrap Solutions are a quick and easy way for users to create a gallery wrapped look from a print. There are several benefits of using canvas wraps as they are lightweight, ship flat and require no special tools to create. These low cost solutions are perfect for creating signs and POS materials, signage and graphic arts, interior design, etc. IT Supplies offers canvas wraps from both JetMaster Display Systems and Hahnemuhle, Hahnemuhle comes in both of your favorite canvas types (Daguerre & Monet.) View our "how to" videos below to learn how both canvas wrap solutions work.
Canvas Wrap Solutions
Simply Elegant Pro Stretcher Bars
Simply Elegant Pro Stretcher Bars are intended for larger canvas art prints. These Pro
Stretcher bars have a depth of 1.75", your printed image will require
2" of bleed for best gallery wrapped results.
Simply Elegant Standard Stretcher Bars
Simply Elegant Standard Stretcher Bars are intended for smaller canvas art
reproductions. These Standard sized stretcher bars have a depth of
1.25", your printed image will require 1.25" of bleed for best gallery
- JetMaster Display Systems by Innova: Whether you're creating prints for an exhibition or for a more permanent display, a simple, reliable and low-cost solution is the best option. The Jet Master Display System for photo, fine art papers and canvas is the ideal gallery wrap system.
Inkjet Canvas Cut Sheets
Inkjet Canvas Cut sheets are available in select sizes ranging from 8.5"x11" to 17"x22" from the following manufacturers:
Canvas Print Protection (Varnish)
Looking to protect your inkjet canvas prints for longevity? Do you wish to give your canvas prints that glossy, “painted” look? Try our Premier Art Eco Print Shield or ClearShield Top-Coat Solutions (Varnish) Your prints will be better suited to stand against the elements of scratches, humidity, fingerprints and UV light, giving your prints the longest possible life.
Why print on inkjet canvas? In terms of artist reproductions the answer is simple. By printing on canvas artists are able to reproduce an image quality on canvas that looks similar to actual paintings. These prints in comparison to the actual artist’s renderings are often unrecognizable. Many artists choose to print on canvas because they wish to make prints as much like the original as possible, allowing them to obtain additional revenue for their artwork beyond their original pieces. Because canvas is generally more expensive than photo paper and carries a higher traditional value, canvas is a great option for digital artist reproductions as well. Giclee printing is one of the least understood printing options. The term giclee literally means 'to spray,' in French to English translation. Giclee was derived from the first Iris printers that sprayed ink on media. With the introduction of inkjet printers the name stuck and became synonymous with printing in fine art applications. Printing Giclee on canvas is really not much different than photo printing. One misconception is that one must be a print master to be able to print a high quality giclee print. However, with the recent advancements in technology and the creation of ICC profiles for printers and multiple paper type the process has become much easier over the years. Many of these ICC profiles can be found on the IT Supplies website and or on manufacturers websites. Offer studio customers another option for photographic prints. Printing photos on canvas gives your photograph a traditional artistic look and make great gifts for weddings to senior pictures and other studio prints. Why pay $99 at a print house when you can produce better quality prints on your own and at 50% of production price. Start creating your limited edition prints from your own studio and pass the savings along to your customers while earning more revenue on your prints. If you’re an artist there is no reason not to print on inkjet canvas. Get more out of your original artwork and photographs by printing on canvas!
Why buy Canvas at IT Supplies? IT Supplies does not lock you into a brand specific canvas like other online retailers, instead we choose to carry a wide variety of giclee canvas for you to make your own choice based on preferences and needs. IT Supplies offers the greatest selection of canvas produced by several different manufacturers that have been fine art centric throughout their storied history such as Hahnemuhle and Fredrix. We choose to offer a wider variety of canvas from all of your favorite brand names and trusted industry leaders at economical prices. Our extensive list of inkjet canvas caters to everything from 24"-72" printers and dye, solvent, and pigment based ink systems. IT Supplies even has hard to find canvas cut sheets available in 8.5"x11", 11"x17", 13"x19" and 17"x22". No matter what your fine art printing needs, we have a digital canvas for you.
In-House Canvas printing advantages: Create your own art from start-to-finish without 3rd party hand-off. You do not need to be a master printer. Printing on canvas is as easy as printing on roll or photographic paper, there are plenty of tutorials and demonstrations online to help you along the way.
Save over 50% in production costs by cutting out the need for a print house. Meet your own needs. Don’t be bound by print house contracts. Don't compromise your time and effort by outsourcing your prints to a print house, reproduce your own prints the way you want with no third party hand-off.
Price Point! Save money on your printing costs and pass those savings along to your customers. Sell more to your customers! With canvas there are several ways to sell your prints, which include but are not limited to: photographic prints (show your customers how beautiful their photos look on canvas), break away from only selling glossy prints create custom unique photographic prints on for (weddings, student photos, and studio photographs), create unique posters, print beautiful canvas interior design work and reproduce fine art pieces with little discernible differences from original pieces.
Quick Tips for Canvas Finishing:
- When printing on canvas make sure your printer is set to print on the highest-quality print mode and the ICC profile you've selected matches that of the print settings. It is very important to adjust printer settings prior to printing on canvas so your printer can lay the right amount of ink, as speed and ink levels are different than that of setting for printing on photo paper. ICC profiles can be found throughout the IT Supplies website on manufacturer's landing pages. If you are unable to find ICC profiles for a specific paper on our website, try visiting the manufacturer's website as often profiles can be found there.
- Before coating or embellishing on canvas, make sure you get all dust and particles off of the print area as these will look unsightly if a top coat is applied to the print without brushing off the print area lightly. To avoid oils from your hands getting on your print wear white cotton gloves when handling your print.
- Inkjet canvas prints should be allowed at least 24 hours in dry time before coating or embellishing, even quick-dry canvases need time after printing to dry. This will reduce the chances of your prints smudging during the coating process.
- If your print looks too glossy for your liking you may want to stay away from glossy clear coats as these will further enhance the glossiness of your print, instead use a matte or luster finish.
- A warm and humid environment is preferred when stretching canvas. If you stretch your canvas in cooler and more dry temperature the canvas will be in a contracted state and most likely sag over time.
- What's the difference between 100% Cotton and Poly/Cotton Canvas? Generally Poly/Cotton has a less natural look and feel and has a more consistent color with less texture than 100% Cotton Canvas. Poly/Cotton & Water Resistant Canvases are generally used for signage and display purposes, while 100% cotton canvas gives prints more of a fine art look and feel of a reproduction piece.