Canon Pixma PRO-200 13" Inkjet Photo Printer
The PIXMA PRO-200 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer is the ideal choice to bring your photos and designs to life in vibrant color. With an 8-color dye-based ink system, this versatile 13” wide printer is designed to meet the demands of photographers and graphic artists alike. The PIXMA PRO-200 offers beautiful print quality, high-speed printing, and outstanding productivity in a compact footprint, allowing you to consistently produce the results your artistic work deserves.
VIBRANT QUALITY & HIGH-SPEED PRINTING
Bring your images to life with fast, professional-quality print results.
VIBRANT, TRUE COLORS
With an 8-color dye-based ink system including two monochrome inks (gray, light gray), enjoy accurate color reproduction, richer colors, and vibrant professional printing, every time.
FAST PHOTO PRINTING
Increase your productivity through efficient high-speed printing. Produce a bordered A3+ print in just 90 seconds or bordered 8x10in print in 53 seconds!
ENHANCED COLOR GAMUT
ChromaLife100+ CLI-65 ink is specially formulated for enhanced color gamut in magenta and reds, deeper black expression, and improvement of dark color reproduction in red and blues.
BEAUTIFUL QUALITY ON A VARIETY OF MEDIA
Express your creativity and choose a paper that suits your image or artwork. The PRO-200 prints on a diverse range of photo papers, from glossy and luster to matte or fine art.
EFFICIENT & EASY TO USE
With the PRO-200 you can experience efficient, professional-level productivity in an easy-to-use printing system.
Save space in your home or studio with a compact a stylish design, the PIXMA PRO-200 is 15% smaller than the PIXMA PRO-10/PRO-100.
3.0” COLOR LCD DISPLAY
Easily check ink levels and printer status at-a-glance. You can also set certain printer settings and perform basic maintenance directly on the printer without a computer.
VERSATILE MEDIA HANDLING
The PRO-200 is compatible with a variety of media and has both Top Feed and rear Manual Feed options. With the addition of Panorama size and the ability to print sizes up to 39 inches long, you can express your images as you envisioned.
MEDIA CONFIGURATION TOOL
Get the media management capabilities of the imagePROGRAF line in your PIXMA PRO-200 with the Media Configuration Tool. Create and manage paper settings and information for high-quality printing on different media types.
TECHNOLOGY TO KEEP YOU PRINTING
Enjoy accurate paper feeding with Skew Correction– built-in sensors will automatically correct for paper skewing, ensuring your print will come out great each time.
SEAMLESS & INTUITIVE PRINTING WORKFLOW
Take the guesswork out of making great prints with Canon Professional Print & Layout2 (PPL)— powerful and intuitive software that seamlessly integrates into your existing workflow.
SEAMLESS WORKFLOW INTEGRATION
PPL can be launched as a standalone application or as a plug-in from leading image editing software programs.
SETTINGS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
PPL’s intuitive interface organizes all the important printing views and controls in one space, including an at-a-glance print preview, and a complete Print and Color Settings area— making it simple and easy to produce beautiful prints and reproduce the results exactly the way you expect every time.
LARGE PRINT PREVIEW
See and control what is in your final print with a large print preview, you can adjust the size, crop, and color of your image and see how it will look on the final paper size.
FLEXIBLE OUTPUT OPTIONS
Express your creativity with three Layout Modes: Single image (with choice of border or borderless), multiple images on a page, and gallery wrap (with split image handling).
DETAILS JUST AS YOU ENVISIONED
Canon photographers can take full advantage of Canon’s own input to output data* to reproduce the finest details with DP Raw print and create one-shot HDR prints with HDR printing. (*with compatible Canon camera and lens combinations and capture settings)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Screens, output images, and images are simulated.
- Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/a capability, operating at 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Professional Print & Layout v1.0 software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC 2020/2019/2018/2017/2015.5, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020/2019/2018/PSE15, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC / CC 2015/ v6.X and Canon Digital Photo Professional 4.x or later.
- Requires an Internet connection and a compatible smartphone or tablet.
- DPS over IP compatible device required.
- AirPrint functionality requires a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch device running iOS 7.0 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to Mac running MacOS X 10.9 or later supports AirPrint via USB connection. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers
- Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/a capability as your printer. Requires a compatible social media account and is subject to that social media accountâs Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
- Requires Android mobile device with Android 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. Mopria is also available on Android 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
- The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor software requires an Internet connection and is compatible with the following operating systems; Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit/32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit/32-bit), macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, Mac OS X El Capitan v10.11 and Mac OS X El Capitan v10.10.5. Minimum Windows and macOS/Mac OS X requirements are: 2GB of RAM and a monitor with 1024x768 resolution. The Easy-PhotoPrint Editor mobile application requires an Internet connection and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app v1.1.0, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad Air2 (2nd Generation), iPad Mini 4 and iPhone 6s or later devices running iOS 10 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 5.x or later. Certain exceptions may apply. The following file formats are supported: JPEG, PNG, HEIF (devices running iOS 11 and mac OS v10.13 or later), DLP save data, Poster Artist export data, EasyPhoto+ export data, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor export data.
- Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum. Results may vary depending on printer driver settings.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
- Internet Connection required during software installation.
- Some functions may not be available with these Operating Systems. Please refer to the printer manual or website for details.
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on A4 size Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) using default settings with USB connection to computer.
- Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard. When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) using default settings.
- For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paperâs packaging or the supplied instructions.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
Receive a FREE Pro Paper Sampler Pack - Offer valid May 1, 2021 12:00 a.m. through May 31, 2021 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.