Caldera VisualRIP+ Pro V15
Caldera RIP + Prepress + Tiling + 1 Large Print Driver + 1 Cut Server + 1 User
With a host of sophisticated features and intuitive user interface, VisualRIP+ simplifies complex, multi-device workflows to make your large-format print and print-to-cut production more effective. Embedding a powerful ICC color calibration engine and a range of optional modules, VisualRIP+ is a comprehensive workflow solution for growing printing businesses.
Adobe PDF Print Engine 5.5
As designers continue to push creative boundaries with the new features in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, the Adobe PDF Print Engine will render their design for fast and reliable reproduction on any surface, and in any manufacturing process.
VisualRIP comes with an intuitive user interface with drag-and-drop interactions to facilitate the workflow management.
The ContourNesting and Tiling features included in VisualRIP allow you to make the most out of your media, while Step&Repeat makes it possible to RIP an image once for multiple jobs.
Achieve perfect colors across multiple devices and substrates with Caldera’s unrivaled ICC color calibration engine and spot color matching.
Multi-device Print & Cut
Fully scalable, VisualRIP+ can drive your fleet of Print & Cut peripherals for a streamlined workflow.
Enhanced production for multiple-device environments
Its range of sophisticated features and scalability make VisualRIP+ the most comprehensive RIP solution for growing large-format print shops.
VisualRIP+ has been formatted to allow users to operate multiple print & cut devices for wide-format production. Unify your workflow from prepress to print & cut tasks, manage multiple job queues and achieve perfect colors from a single intuitive user interface.
Perfect for visual communication applications, VisualRIP+ embeds a powerful ICC color calibration engine and Adobe PDF Print Engine for a reliable reproduction of your designs on any substrate.
Print&Cut software package built for Visual Communication applications
- Unifies workflow from prepress to print & cut tasks
- Ensures reliable color reproduction
- Reduces job preparation and production time
- Saves media and ink
Purchase one main license and share it with all computers (Mac and Linux) in your network. A Client computer requests different devices in your network to compute jobs, while a Server computer executes the requests. Add as many Clients and Servers as you need to drive an unlimited number of devices.
UNIFY YOUR PRODUCTION
- One single platform to control your production, updates and configurations
- Better throughput and color homogeneity
- One update for all your machines
- Reduced training time
Caldera’s Print&Cut packages include an easy and powerful color management solution: EasyMedia. This step-by-step wizard will help you reproduce colors consistently across all your print configurations and on any type of media.
ATTAIN COLOR CONSISTENCY ACROSS YOUR OUTPUT
- Calibrate your devices and ink use
- Download color profiles for free from our online library
- Create your own ICC profiles
- Access to popular spot color libraries (Pantone, RAL, HKS, ...)
VisualRIP+ includes the necessary tools to help you make the best use of your resources. Reduce your ink and media consumption while maintaining the quality of your jobs and gain time while acquiring a better insight of your operations.
IMPROVE YOUR MARGINS AND MONITOR YOUR COSTS
- Save an average of 25% on your ink consumption
- Avoid media waste by nesting true shapes
- Monitor ink and media usage and costs
- Gain time by automating repetitive tasks
VisualRIP+ integrates an advanced cut module for a complete production workflow. Whether you use contour or XY devices, Caldera supports the best industry’s cutters.
INTEGRATE YOUR CUT PROCESS
- Manage multiple contours in one file
- Generate a file for each individual job
- Automatically set up cut marks
- Special bleed tools for canvas and lettering