The Accounting Associate supports our Accounting Manager in the production of accurate financial statements. The Accounting Associate is responsible for providing amazing service and support and creating a WOW experience to our valued internal and external customers. This will be done by living out our Company’s Purpose to our customers, vendors, and each other. Our Accounting Associate is extremely important to our organization and contributes to the professional quality of our customer and vendor relationships.
This role is full-time based in our Rolling Meadows, IL Corporate Office
Most of your time will be spent at your workstation. Your goal is to create a memorable experience that exceeds the expectations of the person you are dealing with. There will be times during the day when you will receive rush requests that are unrelated to your current task. Your ability to multi-task and work quickly and with accuracy will play a key role in your success.
Here are some other things you may find yourself doing:
- Creating bank deposits
- Completing cash application
- Preparing and distributing monthly AR statements
- AR Collections
- Entering AP invoices in GP
- Assigning Account Classifications
- Preparing AP check and ACH batches
- Completing steps in the returns process
- Issuing refunds in different payment processing sites
- Updating customer’s sales tax information in different systems
- Organizing AP files
- Completing special projects as needed and other duties as assigned
Indeed application for Accounting Associate job click here.