Epson SureColor F9200 64" Dye Sublimation Printer
Better Performance. More Profit.
How do you reinvent the dye-sublimation transfer printer? You start by specially designing, from the ground up, every component to work together as one system - from the print head and ink technology, to the printer engine and software. The result? A high-performance dye-sublimation transfer printer designed with extreme reliability for true industrial-level production.
Introducing the all-new Epson SureColor® F9200.
The SureColor F9200 is ideal for fast, economical medium- to-large volume dye-sublimation transfer printing, at speeds up to 1,044 square feet per hour and widths up to 64-inches. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, the Epson SureColor F9200 Printer includes our exclusive PrecisionCore™ TFP® print heads, an integrated Roll-to-Roll media support system with high accuracy winding, and our latest dye-sublimation ink technology - Epson UltraChrome® DS with High Density Black.
Engineered from the ground up for High-Volume Dye-Sublimation industrial textile, true Roll-to-Roll manufacturing, designed to run all day, every day, the Epson SureColor F9200 offers a range of features, including:
Epson SureColor F9200 Dye Sub Printer Overview:
- New after heater platen speeds ink drying times for true Roll-to-Roll productivity
- New built-in high precision take up reel for accurate Roll-to-Roll media handling
- High Performance Dual-Array Epson PrecisionCore TFP printheads designed to work exclusively with Epson UltraChrome DS inks (will not function with other ink systems)
- Photographic print quality with resolution up to 1440x720 dpi
- Outstanding everyday production speeds up to 1,044 ft2 per hour
- High Reliability - Developed to Run 24/7
- Includes textile imaging workflow software by Wasatch®
- Optimized for rotary heat transfer press applications
- One year limited on-site warranty with product registration (warranty coverage is lost if any non-Epson ink system is used)
Dye Sub Ink Tanks:
- High-Capacity refillable ink tanks hold 3.0 liters per color
- Designed to work exclusively with SureColor F-Series printers
- Four color - featuring a High Density Black ink formulation
- Vibrant colors, neutral blacks, sharp contours, and smooth gradations
- Extremely fast drying times
- New ink refill packs reduce total cost of ownership
Precisioncore Print Head:
- Efficient, precise and repeatable performance and excellent image quality
- Low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- Two one-inch wide print heads with 1440 nozzles per color
- Ink repelling coating technology for reduced print head maintenance
- Optimized specifically for dye-sublimation inks improving the print head life
- Designed specifically for the high-demands of production environments