Epson Direct to Garment Printer (DTG) SureColor F2000 Series (CMYK Version)
DISCONTINUED & REPLACED BY THE SURECOLOR F2100
Epson F2000 DTG Printer Overview:
Epson's SureColor F2000 printer comes with a full 1-year on-site bumper to bumper warranty. This direct to garment printer is an industry leader with unmatched quality with smaller droplet sides and a wider color gamut than competing printers. Additionally, the SureColor F2000 comes with a full 1-year on-site bumper to bumper warranty ensuring you're taken care of.
This Direct to Garment Printer from Epson was designed using bleeding edge technology like the Epson MicroPiezo TFP Print Head along with the all-new UltraChrome DG (Direct to Garment) Ink Technology. This new DTG printer from Epson is sure to be the latest and greatest in high quality and high performance garment imaging.
The Epson SureColor F2000 Printer has been designed specifically to deliver quality results to the end-user at industrial speeds. This direct to garment or DTG machine has the ability to print directly onto garments including, but not limited to: t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts (hoodies), jackets, tote bags and more. This new direct to garment printer is able to print on both 100% cotton fabrics and 50/50 poly cotton blends. The innovative new design of the F2000 gives users more opportunities to grow business and increase revenues by producing garments for clients.
Why Choose the Epson F2000 for DTG Printing?
The warranty included with the SureColor F2000 lasts you a full year, ensuring things run smoothly for your operation without having to spend loads on maintaining your DTG printer.
While there are other DTG printer options on the market but the SureColor F2000 covers a wider color gamut ensuring your t-shirts look the best for your customers. Additionally, speed matters. This DTG T-Shirt Printer prints remarkably fast, allowing you to save time and money on your day to day operation.
Epson SureColor F2000 Direct to Garment Printer Features:
- Epson MicroPiezo TFP Print Head: Purpose-built, one-inch wide, high performance print head with 360 nozzles per color ensures efficient, precise and repeatable performance and excellent image quality; low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement; ink repelling coating technology for reduced nozzle clogging; and optimized specifically for Epson's specialized direct-to-garment inks significantly improving the print head life.
- Epson UltraChrome DG Ink: Epson-exclusive water-based pigment CMYK (Standard Edition) and CMYK+White ink technology (F2000W White Edition Only) delivers precise and repeatable performance and superior image quality; ink cartridges are available in 250 and 600 ml sizes.
- A new Print Engine was designed specifically for the SureColor F2000 and direct to garment print applications. The reliable new print engine of the printer was engineered for ease of use and high reliability.
- Garment Platen: 14"x16" medium standard platen included with printer. Additional platens are available for small 10"x12", large 16"x20" and sleeve sizes.
- Garment Creator Software is included with the printer. Applications for both Mac and Windows give users the flexibility to include into workflows by reviewing print jobs and history. Cost per job estimates allow shops to increase ROI of their direct to garment operations.
- Print on 100% cotton or 50/50 polyester and cotton blended materials including t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts (hoodies), tote bags and more.