Canson Infinity Aquarelle Rag 310gsm 8.5"x11" 25 Sheets.
This product ships from our Illinois warehouse – please allow additional time for delivery
Formerly Canson Infinity Arches Aquarelle Rag. A decision has been made in France to modify the names of three papers in the Canson Infinity product portfolio. The papers remain exactly the same; however, the name change will assist in differentiating the digital fine art papers from some of the longer standing counterparts that exist as uncoated fine art papers. Among some of our Canson full-line retailers, there has been some confusion between papers with the same name, but very different uses. These are the exact same papers: Same weight, texture, white points, opacity, sizing and the same ICC profiles. No physical changes have been made; only changes to the name and packaging have taken place.
Product Features & Benefits
The world’s Number One mould-made watercolour paper is now available for the Digital Fine Art market.
This genuine 100% rag, watercolour paper possesses the unique structure, surface texture and warm white tone that demanding artists expect from a traditional Fine Art paper. This paper complies with the highest archival standards and is extremely age resistant.
Aquarelle Rag gives a unique and unrivalled character to the Fine Art reproduction of traditional artwork and photographs.
• 100% Rag
• Mould-Made: the finest and oldest paper-making technic
• Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
• Dries instantly
• Water resistant
• No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
• Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirement sand respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation